Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.

Go down 
+5
jstate
TheGreatDuck
ZombieHavoc
ultmetal
krokus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Empty
PostSubject: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 am

Yes, in this three videos i show soundtracks that i own on vinyl, tape and cd that has at least one hard or heavy song. Also i show movies on dvd and vhs that has some metal on it. Check it out if you are into soundtracks and let me know some of your fave soundtracks (but always hard rock related please).

(my cat is back in this one  headbanger )
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Will check it out when I have a few minutes. Thanks for letting us know.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:54 pm

I haven't watched the videos, but I plan to.

Stoked to see some love (based on the thumbnails) for Rocktober Blood! Such a good movie. Also, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Transformers soundtrack. Also one of my faves.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks Scott. Yes ZombieHavoc, i think like you about ROCKTOBER BLOOD, good movie. TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE is a great soundtrack, i also agree about that. You will see in the video that i say its a good soundtrack. Some great songs on it.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Nice videos! Have you got Cobra, Stone Cold or Beyond the Law?
And how about ANOES 6? It had Slayer and Fates Warning, and Alice Cooper was in a supporting role.
EDIT: Also Like Father, Like Son, with Aerosmith, Autograph and Motley Crue, and Encino Man with Vince Neil.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Yes, i have all the A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MOVIES but i forgot to show them, thats s.ucks. Maybe in a future video. I dont remember SLAYER and FATES WARNING on it to be honest. I know that DOKKEN and VINNIE VINCENT INVASION was on some other ANOES movies. I have COBRA, on DVD. STONE COLD and BEYOND THE LAW i didnt know about those soundtracks but i just saw that SAIGON KICK was on both soundtracks. Thanks for the info bro.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 pm

And Stone Cold is an awesome B-actioner. Smile
The director who did that film made Dark Angel w/ Dolph before that, which had XYZ and Shooting Star.
Another Dolph flick, Trouble in Little Tokyo, also had some hard rock stuff by some no-name hair band.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:37 pm

TheGreatDuck wrote:
And how about ANOES 6? It had Slayer and Fates Warning, and Alice Cooper was in a supporting role.

I've got the CD for Freddy's Dead, and there's no Slayer on it. FW, yes. Also a good Iggy Pop tune, and an oddly good Goo Goo Dolls tune...but maybe I just like it because of it's use in the movie? I don't know. I don't care for the GGD otherwise.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Return Of The Living Dead is not only one of my favorite movies but also one of my favorite soundtracks.  I always find it funny that the original album version of PartyTime is lyrically a depressing commentary on society, while the Zombie version for the movie is just a killer fun song.  And both versions work.

I'm a huge fan of the Up The Creek soundtrack.  Cheap Trick, Kick Axe, and Heart.  Plus an awesome Ian Hunter song.

I'd also recommend the Dr. Giggles soundtrack.

Love the videos. Keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Pretty cool video
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 am

Thanks guys for your recomendations of other soundtracks and movies. I have to check all that out and if in 5 or 10 years i have enough new soundtracks for a videos i will make one more  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:51 am

The Shocker soundtrack is pretty good, I know Scott didn't care for the Saraya song, but I thought they were an awesome band that should've lasted a lot longer.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 am

As a Motorhead die hard I of course like Eat the rich. A very funny film. I have the film on DVD and the Soundtrack on CD.
Back to top Go down
springozzy
Metal master
Metal master
springozzy

Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Great Vids Krokus
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 am

Thanks Springozzy, happy you like them. I have to check that soundtrack out (EAT THE RICH) and yes, i love SHOCKER soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.   HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARD&HEAVY SOUNDTRACKS.
Page 1 of 1