Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoetrope!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Zoetrope!! Empty
PostSubject: Zoetrope!!   Zoetrope!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:03 am

Listened to Mind over Splatter today.  Yup - Still sucks.  I intentionally have not listened to this album in 5 or 6 years, hoping that this boys brain would grow into this boys head...   Well - either my brain still has not developed, or Kevin Michael really did make one suckass cashgrab of an album.  Amnesty and Life of Crime are still Speed Metal epic masterpieces in my mind.  I just deleted Mind over Splatter from my harddrive though.  Here is some love to take the taste out of my ears:

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Zoetrope!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoetrope!!   Zoetrope!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:13 am

Bought Amnesty from Shades in London (Think that I got Razor - Evil Invaders & Crumbsuckers - Life of Dreams the same day, good haul!) It's a really good album and I've re-bought it in the past few years but they never grabbed me the way that some bands of that period did and I never checked out later stuff.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Zoetrope!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoetrope!!   Zoetrope!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:19 am

Zoetrope slayed me on whatever Metal Massacre they were on and I got to see them open for Overkill on [I believe] Taking Over. They kicked my ass and I grabbed everything off the merch table. One of those cassettes that changed me forever. We all got sentimental favs that might not be the most talented [IE: for me, Rogue Male fits into that category]. Yet, I still crank that stuff often!!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Zoetrope!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoetrope!!   Zoetrope!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:44 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
.  We all got sentimental favs that might not be the most talented [IE: for me, Rogue Male fits into that category].  Yet, I still crank that stuff often!!

Tell me about it! I got absolutely slaughtered on here for saying that I love this!

Yep, still love it  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoetrope!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoetrope!!   Zoetrope!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoetrope!!
Page 1 of 1