Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious Empty
PostSubject: Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious   Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:01 pm

I finally got around to posting a new review!  This time it's of Hell's mini-LP - The Age of Nefarious.  It's a nice collectible, the new song is excellent and the live cuts are very good.  

Check it out: http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/2013/12/this-aint-summer-of-love.html

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious   Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:43 pm

I just downloaded the album about a week or so ago and I keep listening to it. I actually think I'll listen to this one more than the first album. Not really different from the last album the songs are just really good. The music itself is great too. Some really cool and interesting guitar riffs on this one. I didn't expect it to be that good but I think this is my album of the year.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious   Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I just downloaded the album about a week or so ago and I keep listening to it. I actually think I'll listen to this one more than the first album. Not really different from the last album the songs are just really good. The music itself is great too. Some really cool and interesting guitar riffs on this one. I didn't expect it to be that good but I think this is my album of the year.  

I am really digging Curse & Chapter. It's every bit as good as Human Remains, and it's all new material.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious   Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

I am really digging Curse & Chapter.  It's every bit as good as Human Remains, and it's all new material.  

It's not really all new material. Most of it, is in fact new but some songs are old Hell demo songs like "Land Of The Living Dead" and "The Disposer Supreme". Still, a great album!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious   Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review: Hell - The Age of Nefarious
Page 1 of 1