Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???

Go down 
+13
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
Eyesore
metalhead777
Lurideath
allthingsmetal
MetallicSeminarian
bgsully
nevermore
candlemass
mc666
krokus
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:02 pm

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t20462-new-living-sacrifice

It's good. More thrashier than in quite a while.

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 pm

yes, thats what i think too, more thrash and less other influences.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:18 pm

headbanger 
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25807

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm liking this cd a lot! headbanger 
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Got mine today! I have always been an LS fan, but this is even better than I expected!  headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 pm

I need to pick this up. I enjoyed The Infinite Order way more than I expected to (my favorites are still the first three, though).
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Totally love it.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:17 am

I am happy that others like it too. I order the cd but it didnt arrived yet. The songs i hear on you tube were very good.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 pm

I finally heard it and its terrible! There are a lot worse, but this new cd is boring and I also hate metalcore crap. And wtf is with that singing/screaming crap? Uggghhh. These guys need to get back to the early days.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:33 pm

eh. Living Sacrifice has been pretty crap in recent years and this honestly hasn't sounded any different to me. I think Killers is probably their best song in recent years and I'd say among the best in their discography, and its only on a "best of" album. Conceived in fire was alright but after that they just lost me.
I'll take one of the first three over this any day.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 pm

I've liked bits and pieces of everything LS has done, but the first 3 are easily their best.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 am

The new one is a lot more thrash then metalcore. The vocals sound more thrash to me. I think this new album gets better after each play.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:18 am

krokus wrote:
The new one is a lot more thrash then metalcore. The vocals sound more thrash to me. I think this new album gets better after each play.
X2
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 pm

bgsully wrote:
krokus wrote:
X2
Great that somebody agree´s headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Living Sacrifice have never been metalcore.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Living Sacrifice have never been metalcore.
Frankly, I agree with this too. I've never felt that they fit in the metalcore mold.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Never been metalcore? HAHA Wtf do you call Reborn, The Hammering Process, Conceived In Fire, and The Infinite Order then?? This new shit is no different.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Never been metalcore? HAHA Wtf do you call Reborn, The Hammering Process, Conceived In Fire, and The Infinite Order then?? This new shit is no different.
It's called death metal. Maybe of a more modern, groovier variety, but it's death metal.

If that's metalcore, so is Hypocrisy, Obituary, etc.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Wtf do you call Reborn, The Hammering Process, Conceived In Fire, and The Infinite Order then?? This new shit is no different.
Metalcore.

From what I have heard of their latest, it seems to return towards thrash and death metal, though the vocals are still the same as on Reborn, The Hammering Process, Conceived In Fire, etc.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:41 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Lurideath wrote:
Wtf do you call Reborn, The Hammering Process, Conceived In Fire, and The Infinite Order then?? This new shit is no different.
Metalcore.

From what I have heard of their latest, it seems to return towards thrash and death metal, though the vocals are still the same as on Reborn, The Hammering Process, Conceived In Fire, etc.
It's actually pretty much in the same vein as everything from Reborn on. The death metal vein. =)

This is not metalcore. Come on, guys. I get that people are still all butt-hurt that they abandoned the thrash style of the first three albums, but that doesn't change the fact that they did not turn into a metalcore band.

Metalcore is the new nu-metal, far too often attributed to bands just to be derogatory.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:06 pm

OK, so just for the sake of argument, what bands do you put in the following categories:

metalcore -
nu-metal -
groove thrash -

?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

I've liked every LS album, but even I would label them metalcore. Yes, they are on the heavier side of metalcore, sometimes crossing into deathcore. I would put them closer to a band like Caliban than to Attack Attack. In another words, very heavy metalcore, but still metalcore.

I don't consider that the insult some people seem to though.

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Attack Attack is crabcore. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Attack Attack is crabcore.  Smile
Lol, yeah I forgot...& Enslaved are vikings. Razz 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???   What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about the new LIVING SACRIFICE cd???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: