Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+90
Lari
Doomdance
Mglaffas81
akeldama
Mac & Cheese
Heavy Metal Ninja
Highway Star
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
Glower
70srockfan
tohostudios
7thSecond
Thrasher73
Aaron_D
candlemass
ShadowAngel
Stender
Citanul
muckie
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
James B.
DeathCult
assault_attack
Runicen
Gilbert
onrypt
the sentinel
mr.electric39
allthingsmetal
Fat Freddy
ze_mau
Red Kitty
Lovecraft
TheUnborn
Icy Grave
mikeinfla
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
AutumnShantel
metalhead777
deathisgain
80s Metal Lady
Olafsto
chilejay7
Ravenscraig
Troublezone
glassprison
krokus
Nocturne
ultmetal
ghost
Lurideath
Wargod
Hamer12
Boris2008
Wurthless
JBall_Z
Shawn Of Fire
choosemetal
Svengo
metalken
Lazlo Toth
CRIMSONMASK
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
Dellocatus
Orion Crystal Ice
ozzman
corplhicks
journeyman
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
MetalRob331
Addy
Wayne
dirtracin1
nevermore
scottmitchell74
RAIDwarden
sovdat
brokentulsa
iamrockerfun
jettafiend
Required Fields
Witchfinder
bgsully
thejokeriv
bass63
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

Number of posts : 480

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Red Kitty wrote:
Uriah Heep
Do you know if any originals are left in the band?
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:12 am

Highway Star wrote:
Red Kitty wrote:
Uriah Heep
Do you know if any originals are left in the band?

Only Mick Box

Phil Lanzon and Bernie Shaw have been around for 30 years though. I've seen them twice in the 2000s and they are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 am

That's cool, I saw Molly Hatchet last year and I'm pretty sure they didn't have any 
Original members, but some had been with them for a long time. It was the best show I saw 
Last year.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 6:32 pm

I just learned Elton John's "Farewell Yellow Brick Road" tour is coming to St. Louis next October.  I may just have to splurge for tickets to see that.  I've seen EJ multiple times and he never disappoints.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I just learned Elton John's "Farewell Yellow Brick Road" tour is coming to St. Louis next October.  I may just have to splurge for tickets to see that.  I've seen EJ multiple times and he never disappoints.

Yup. He said he's retiring after this tour too. Sucks getting old. I've never seen him solo, but I've caught him twice with Billy Joel. Very entertaining.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 am

Just got tickets for Blue Oyster Cult, should be fun.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 6:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Yup. He said he's retiring after this tour too. Sucks getting old. I've never seen him solo, but I've caught him twice with Billy Joel. Very entertaining.

Holy crap!  The cheapest tickets are around $135!  Forget it.  I love Elton John but I have multiple concerts of his on DVD and I've already seen him around 5 times so screw that.   I need to dig out my ticket stub from when I saw him at Middle Tennesse State U. back in the mid 80s and see how much I paid back then.  The last time I saw him was here in STL around 2001 or so and I know even then it was nowhere near that much.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Seeing Judas Priest with Megadeth as opening act in Copenhagen June 10th! Tickets cost 84 dollars - when I saw them at Priest Feast in 2009 (which featured Testament along with Megadeth), the tickets were 58.75 - this time 'round it's in our capital, which probably explains the steeper price tag, along with a general increase in ticket prices.

Judas Priest is one of the most professional bands around, so this is guaranteed to be awesome!

Last edited by Mglaffas81 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:14 pm

I'll be seeing the Bulletboys at the Whisky A Go Go later this month when I'm in LA.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Holy crap!  The cheapest tickets are around $135!  Forget it.  I love Elton John but I have multiple concerts of his on DVD and I've already seen him around 5 times so screw that.   I need to dig out my ticket stub from when I saw him at Middle Tennesse State U. back in the mid 80s and see how much I paid back then.  The last time I saw him was here in STL around 2001 or so and I know even then it was nowhere near that much.

When Iron Maiden played live with Twisted Sister in Nova Scotia back in 1984, the ticket was around $15! Yipes.

It's awesome that Iron Maiden still plays in front of thousands...if only you only still had to pay about $15 for it. And if they would come to my area to play a show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:00 pm

I'm going on a road trip today to see Sons Of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Exodus & Municipal Waste, March 1 in Salt Lake City

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Kid Rock next Friday.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Kid Rock next Friday.

Are you paying for that one or is it a freebie because of work? I'd never have pegged you for someone who'd see Kid Rock.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 am

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Kid Rock next Friday.

Are you paying for that one or is it a freebie because of work?  I'd never have pegged you for someone who'd see Kid Rock.

Work freebie, however, this will be the 3rd time I've seen him live. I've never owned a Kid Rock album but he does put on an entertaining show.

The first time I saw him was back in the musically depressed late 90's. While grunge and alt bands were sullenly staring at their shoes, Kid Rock put on a live performance that would rival anything Motley did in the 80's. I should also point out that a girl I was interested in asked me to join her for the show. So it was win-win.

I doubt I'll stay for the whole thing (I'm old now, gotta beat the traffic), but I want to see his stage set-up. It should be fun.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Pallbearer, Ruby The Hatchet and Bask on Feb. 26th
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Lynch Mob - March 15
Priest, Saxon, Black Star Riders - March 22
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:21 am

nevermore wrote:
Ruby the Hatchet is a cool band. Saw them once op ning for, I believe, Saint Vitus.

Contemplating going to see that Mac Sabbath band Saturday. Guess that Star Wars metal band are the openers. Have to look and see how much tickets are first. Anyone here ever see them before? They put in a good show?
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:20 am

Caught Mac Sabbath last year. I thought it was an entertaining show.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Caught Mac Sabbath last year. I thought it was an entertaining show.

Same here. I enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Ruby the Hatchet is a cool band. Saw them once op ning for, I believe, Saint Vitus.
?

I caught Ruby The Hatchet opening for The Sword a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Michael Schenker Fest... Graham Bonnet & the original Assault Attack band on stage. Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:25 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Michael Schenker Fest... Graham Bonnet & the original Assault Attack band on stage. Can't wait!!

Awesome!!! Enjoy, brother. Smile
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 3:01 pm

assault_attack wrote:

That's awesome!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:13 pm

Doyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: