Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+90
Lari
Doomdance
Mglaffas81
akeldama
Mac & Cheese
Heavy Metal Ninja
Highway Star
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
Glower
70srockfan
tohostudios
7thSecond
Thrasher73
Aaron_D
candlemass
ShadowAngel
Stender
Citanul
muckie
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
James B.
DeathCult
assault_attack
Runicen
Gilbert
onrypt
the sentinel
mr.electric39
allthingsmetal
Fat Freddy
ze_mau
Red Kitty
Lovecraft
TheUnborn
Icy Grave
mikeinfla
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
AutumnShantel
metalhead777
deathisgain
80s Metal Lady
Olafsto
chilejay7
Ravenscraig
Troublezone
glassprison
krokus
Nocturne
ultmetal
ghost
Lurideath
Wargod
Hamer12
Boris2008
Wurthless
JBall_Z
Shawn Of Fire
choosemetal
Svengo
metalken
Lazlo Toth
CRIMSONMASK
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
Dellocatus
Orion Crystal Ice
ozzman
corplhicks
journeyman
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
MetalRob331
Addy
Wayne
dirtracin1
nevermore
scottmitchell74
RAIDwarden
sovdat
brokentulsa
iamrockerfun
jettafiend
Required Fields
Witchfinder
bgsully
thejokeriv
bass63
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 am

chewie wrote:
The Sword at Ace Of Spades in Sacramento.
Good bad, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Upcoming shows: Black Sabbath, Pat Benatar with Cheap Trick, Iron Maiden with Megadeth, followed by Maiden with Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, Sabaton and Overkill the next day \m/
I really wanted to go that Maiden show in Sacramento, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 am

journeyman wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Upcoming shows: Black Sabbath, Pat Benatar with Cheap Trick, Iron Maiden with Megadeth, followed by Maiden with Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, Sabaton and Overkill the next day \m/
I really wanted to go that Maiden show in Sacramento, enjoy.

Me too!
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:56 pm

jettafiend wrote:
Cheap Trick next wednesday. My wife bought me tickets and the band intrigues me. I am not all that familiar with them but I am looking forward to the show.

You will like them in concert. I've seen them 5 times. One of my Top 3 all favorite bands.

I'm going this Saturday Aug 3rd to see Saliva.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:24 am

Going to see Tesla at our fair here in Fresno in Oct. Might see Skillet, too, although I'm always back and forth on them.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:41 am

Might be seeing Soul Asylum and Vince Neil next month (sept) free shows definitly for Soul Asylum but Vince Neil Im kinda on the fence with
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ozzman
Metal novice
Metal novice
ozzman

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Y&T tonight in Santa Cruz on the beach. Free show...........headbanger 
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Getting ready to head out and see Havok! headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Maybe maybe maybe will see Cult of Luna in Virginia in October.... gotta round up some more people for that fare though..
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 pm

nevermore wrote:
Getting ready to head out and see Havok! headbanger 

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 am

jettafiend wrote:
Cheap Trick next wednesday. My wife bought me tickets and the band intrigues me. I am not all that familiar with them but I am looking forward to the show.

I walked in to this show knowing about 3 songs that they have done and walked out with my mind blown! These guys are absolutely fantastic!! I am actively looking for some of their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I see At Death's Door and Where Giants Once Stood this weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Raven and M-Pire Of Evil Sept 13th
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 pm

jettafiend wrote:
jettafiend wrote:

I walked in to this show knowing about 3 songs that they have done and walked out with my mind blown! These guys are absolutely fantastic!! I am actively looking for some of their stuff.

Huge fan of theirs. If wanna know something about them... just ask!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm

I just found that Corsair is playing in Asheville tomorrow night. So, I may be heading up to see them. Especially since it's only $5 to get in.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:42 pm

I just bought my tickets for Saxon/Fozzy/Halcyon Way Oct 9 in Portland. I am debating on buying tickets for the Raven/Diamond Head show on Oct 7th, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Dellocatus
Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:53 am

Tenacious D next week. Should be fun Very Happy

And Alter Bridge and Airbourne in November. And probably some gigs in between, depending on my mood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:05 am

Gonna try to get in to see Everclear on Friday (free show and fiancee wants to go) but after that the next one for me is Christopher Titus at the Funny Bone in Manchester CT got my tickets last week. Then in October it's Pearl Jam (got tix) and then in November Paramore/Metric (Im going for Metric) and Cherie Currie a after that
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:52 am

Hopefully Black Sabbath this Saturday. Andrew WK is the opening act. Should I even bother with that guy or would my time be better spent pre-gaming with more beers?

Metal master
Metal master
bass63

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

Dellocatus wrote:

And Alter Bridge and Airbourne in November. And probably some gigs in between, depending on my mood. Very Happy
 Alter Bridge & Airbourne are on my "Must See" list
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hopefully Black Sabbath this Saturday. Andrew WK is the opening act. Should I even bother with that guy or would my time be better spent pre-gaming with more beers?
Hell yes you should bother with that guy. He is awesome.

His music is fun as hell, but even if you don't dig on his tunes (I really don't understand how anyone doesn't?!), he is fun as hell live. Tons of energy and people just going nuts.

However--when I saw him, he was, you know, the headliner. There weren't a bunch of dudes there specifically to see one of the greatest bands of all time after him. So who knows how his set before Sabbath will be.

And if you will be there anyway, I don't think you've got much to lose.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Didn't catch his act last Friday - hung out in the parking lot with the cooler full of beer as opposed to paying 8 - 12 bucks for a beer inside the venue. Sabbath on the other hand was great.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Addy wrote:
Gonna try to get in to see Everclear on Friday (free show and fiancee wants to go) but after that the next one for me is Christopher Titus at the Funny Bone in Manchester CT got my tickets last week. Then in October it's Pearl Jam (got tix) and then in November Paramore/Metric (Im going for Metric) and Cherie Currie a after that
Whoa, Cherie Currie. That will be fun.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:22 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hell yes you should bother with that guy. He is awesome.

His music is fun as hell, but even if you don't dig on his tunes (I really don't understand how anyone doesn't?!), he is fun as hell live. Tons of energy and people just going nuts.

However--when I saw him, he was, you know, the headliner. There weren't a bunch of dudes there specifically to see one of the greatest bands of all time after him. So who knows how his set before Sabbath will be.

And if you will be there anyway, I don't think you've got much to lose.
That was the stupidest opening act I've ever seen. Andrew WK just stood at an elevated dj booth and played records for 45 minutes. No band. No performance. Just him. Playing other people's songs. With blinking lights. Granted, he played some good tunes, but they could have gotten the same effect with an ipod.

If there are Andrew WK fans (there's gotta be a few, right?) who came to see him and hear 'Party Hard', they went away disappointed to say the least.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

bass63 wrote:
Dellocatus wrote:

Alter Bridge & Airbourne are on my "Must See" list
AB is KILLER live.. I had the luxury of seeing them when they toured the US.. Which seems very scarce these days as they are a huge draw in the UK...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: