Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope for the metal future.

Go down 
+3
cruedevil71
Orion Crystal Ice
kethdredd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

Hope for the metal future. Empty
PostSubject: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm sure some of you guys have seen these kids before.  I think I saw the Pantera cover floating around a few years ago.

Music teacher Aaron Okeefe is keeping the metal flame lit.  Some of these performances are incredible.

Maiden anyone?

This Tool cover is awesome! Wait for the girls voice.

How about some Racer X?

Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm

The Pantera covers in question.

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:20 pm

The Racer X is the most significant, it shows the importance of breaking free from the mold.
Back to top Go down
cruedevil71
Metal student
Metal student
cruedevil71

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 pm

That Tool cover is the shit!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:32 am

The girl in the Tool track has a great voice. All the kids are very talented.

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:49 am

They are really good, but we have already seen the future

Robots!!!!! headbanger 
Back to top Go down
cruedevil71
Metal student
Metal student
cruedevil71

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

Great for the MIT geeks but rock should be primal and instinctive which is the complete opposite of what we have here. This would be great in a museum.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 pm

There's a vid of kids doing Pull Me Under that's cool that floated around here I think.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
There's a vid of kids doing Pull Me Under that's cool that floated around here I think.

That's actually the best one, although I thought Number of the Beast was exceptional.

On another related note, I had posted these to my Facebook a while ago, expecting a lot of impressed people. No one even liked it (I have over 400 'friends'). THEN I got flooded with messages from angry moms questioning why I would post what to them was child abuse 'cause of the devil and all. But I never took it down.

I really sometimes wonder if anyone over 40 that's female should be barred from getting a Facebook account. Seriously, they're like the f*cking po-po. Or NSA. Take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope for the metal future.   Hope for the metal future. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope for the metal future.
Page 1 of 1