Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On this day 12 years ago...

Go down 
+3
corplhicks
exact33
MetalRob331
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

On this day 12 years ago... Empty
PostSubject: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 pm

There was a horrendous terrorist attack on America which can only be described as an act of war. Two planes crashed into the World Trade Center's Twin Towers in New York City, another into the Pentagon in Washington D.C., and a fourth in Pennsylvania. American Airlines Flight 11, UNITED Airlines Flight 175, American Airlines Flight 77, and UNITED Airlines Flight 93 were hijacked by terrorists and flown into symbols of America in what most compare to Kamikaze tactics. This caused the World Trade Center's Twin Towers to collapse and crushed a portion of the Pentagon. It is believed that the plane that went down in Pennsylvania was headed for the White House.

God Bless all of those who lost loved ones during this senseless act. Also, God Bless anyone who ever lost a loved one at anytime...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 pm

RIP!

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 am

I am so tempted to go on a rant but I am not gonna

RIP
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Addy wrote:
I am so tempted to go on a rant but I am not gonna  

RIP
I've been biting my tongue too Laughing . But politics be bad news around here...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 pm

I need to get over to the Flight 93 Memorial. It's only about an hour from me.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Good one. I was listening to this album today, actually. I'm not a sentimental guy, but that songs gets me every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On this day 12 years ago...   On this day 12 years ago... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On this day 12 years ago...
Page 1 of 1