Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Witches - Rebirth

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
Wargod
Witchfinder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

Seven Witches - Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 pm

I wasn't aware of it until today, but Seven Witches has a new album - Rebirth - coming out on 7/16.  They have a new vocalist too - Anthony Cross (He was in Attacker for a couple of years.)  Here's the new video:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Yes it is soon to be released Anthony is usually in our chat room on mon on Sonic Asylum Radio.

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:43 pm

I lost track of these guys two or three albums ago. I don't have speakers on this PC so I can't check out the vid till I get home. I hope the new singer is better than Alan Tecchio was. I liked Alan in Hades, but he never sounded "right" for SW.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I lost track of these guys two or three albums ago. I don't have speakers on this PC so I can't check out the vid till I get home. I hope the new singer is better than Alan Tecchio was. I liked Alan in Hades, but he never sounded "right" for SW.

He's a much better fit that Tecchio.  The album before "Calll Upon The Wicked" was sung by James Rivera, so obviously he was a good fit.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 pm

That sounds pretty good. I need to get caught up on these guys. I still need to get Call Upon The Wicked.

And I thought Tecchio wasnt too bad a fit for them.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote :
He's a much better fit that Tecchio.  The album before "Calll Upon The Wicked" was sung by James Rivera, so obviously he was a good fit.

Yeah, I missed that one, but I have the other two albums Rivera did with SW (Passage to the Other Side and Year of the Witch)... I think Passage is their best record by a long shot.

Finally giving the video posted above a spin... New Guy sounds pretty good.  Will have to keep an eye out for this one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 pm

thanks for the heads up

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 am

Sounds pretty good! My favorite record by these guys is Xiled To Infinity And One.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Waiting for my copy of rebirth to arrive in the mail.

I have been heavily investing in seven witches lately. Great band!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:27 pm

nevermore wrote:
Sounds pretty good! My favorite record by these guys is Xiled To Infinity And One.

This one, along with passage to the other side, rank among the band's best. They have been getting lots of spins lately headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches - Rebirth   Seven Witches - Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Witches - Rebirth
Page 1 of 1