Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/25...the day of metal!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

6/25...the day of metal! Empty
PostSubject: 6/25...the day of metal!   6/25...the day of metal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:03 am

Man, there are so many new releases today. I felt we needed to discuss.

-Amon Amarth--I have not listened to this yet, as it is not on Spotify, and I am broke. But I can't wait. They never disappoint.

-White Wizzard--This one is kinda boring. The started out great with HS GTO, but each album, to me, has gotten a little less interesting.

-Havok--As expected, their new album smokes. Always thrashing. And that cover of "Children of the Grave"? Whoa.

-Queensryche--To be honest, I am not that into QR and have not heard a thing they've done since Empire. But considering all the controversey over the past year, I feel I need to listen to this at least once. If it's on Spotify.

-Sister Sin--I know this is not technically a new relased, but a re-release of old stuff. But I am interested to give it a listen.

I feel like I am missing something.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: 6/25...the day of metal!   6/25...the day of metal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:

-Queensryche--To be honest, I am not that into QR and have not heard a thing they've done since Empire. But considering all the controversey over the past year, I feel I need to listen to this at least once. If it's on Spotify.

I feel like I am missing something.

You are missing something, the total absorption of the EP, 'The Warning', 'Rage For Order', and 'Operation: Mindcrime'. WinkCool

I've softened up a bit on the new self-titled however.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: 6/25...the day of metal!   6/25...the day of metal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
You are missing something

Ha, clever.

But I got into the second song on the QR s/t and had to turn it off. Just not into it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: 6/25...the day of metal!   6/25...the day of metal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm

New Extol. It is a good day for metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/25...the day of metal!   6/25...the day of metal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6/25...the day of metal!
Page 1 of 1