Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. James Gandolfini

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

R.I.P. James Gandolfini Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:33 am

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2013/06/19/sopranos_actor_james_gandolfini_dead_at_51.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 am

That's a bummer.

I may be the only person in New Jersey who never saw a single episode of "The Sopranos." I used to hang out at the go-go bar (Satin Dolls in Lodi) that they used as the "Bada Bing Club" on the show, though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 am

I've never really watched The Sopranos either,but I've always meant to. He was great in 'In the Loop', which must have been quite difficult as Armando Ianucci's humor is quite British. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:22 am

Shame. I liked that guy.

I started watching 'The Sopranos' at the beginning, but then 2 or 3 seasons in, I cancelled HBO for financial reasons and never bothered catching up. One of these days I might. It was a good show.

I'll always remember him as the hit man that gets a corkscrew in the foot in 'True Romance'. Love that movie.

Rest in peace, James.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

RIP! Sopranos was a kick a$$ show
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 pm

R.I.P.

Although I never watched the Sopranos, I did enjoy him in his other works.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 pm

RIP

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:28 am

Wonder if CAO is going to capitalize on these since they are hard to come by these days:

R.I.P. James Gandolfini CAO-Sopranos-Main
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. James Gandolfini   R.I.P. James Gandolfini Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. James Gandolfini
Page 1 of 1