Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horde--Hellig Usvart

Go down 
+8
kmorg
metalhead777
Boris2008
Orion Crystal Ice
exact33
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
MetallicSeminarian
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

Horde--Hellig Usvart Empty
PostSubject: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 am

I've never been a huge black metal fan, but I admit that I haven't dug too deeply into the genre. Many of the lyrics in the genre bother me, so that is one reason for my avoidance. However, I decided to dig out Horde's Hellig Usvart the other day and give it another listen. To my surprise, I now enjoy this album quite a bit.

Any other fans? headbanger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_O8HFCUIDQ

PS, I searched for this topic and came up empty. If it already exists and I couldn't find it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 am

I love this album, and can't tell you why it's different than other Black albums--I tend to enjoy Black music as bg noise. This one is quite captivating for some reason.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:32 am

corplhicks wrote:
I love this album, and can't tell you why it's different than other Black albums--I tend to enjoy Black music as bg noise. This one is quite captivating for some reason.

I agree. There's something about it that grabs me, which is not something I usually associate with black metal.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 am

Bah. Pozers. teh Horde ist not eeevul. Therefore not kvlt nor tr00 mettle. Ehehehehehehehehe.

...sorry, that "tr00 metal" thread was just so much damn fun I don't wanna let the joke go.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 am

i used to like it a lot but now its just not my style anymore.

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Bah. Pozers. teh Horde ist not eeevul. Therefore not kvlt nor tr00 mettle. Ehehehehehehehehe.

...sorry, that "tr00 metal" thread was just so much damn fun I don't wanna let the joke go.

Laughing very hard

tr00.

We so need a tr00 smiley.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am

It has some very good songs on it, although I don't revisit it a whole lot. It's really 'Pure Holocaust' by Immortal, part 2.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 am

corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard

tr00.

Yeah, man. Maybe a smiley with corpse paint on, waving a sign that sez "TR00!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard

tr00.

Yeah, man. Maybe a smiley with corpse paint on, waving a sign that sez "TR00!"

I am still waiting for TheKing emoticon...

MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Hey, we can't all be as metal as The Who. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Now I just need to put some text around it. King, I'll be working on yours soon.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:41 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Now I just need to put some text around it. King, I'll be working on yours soon.

i have one but those nasty wasty MODS will not add it!!!

Horde--Hellig Usvart Burgerking

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Why the hell not?? I doubt I could do any better than that. cool
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Here we go:

Horde--Hellig Usvart 20XxH2B
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 pm

exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

We should all get one personalized emoticon each. That sounds fair. lol!

I've always wanted a Pauly from Goodfellas 'Now I gotta turn my back on you' one
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:17 pm

I love those smileys!!!

exact and I are Mods but I have no clue how to add smileys/emoticons. (do you, exact? Or did I simply fall asleep during that class?)

You might have to contact either Ult or Kmorg.

Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 pm

I actually really like it. This coming from someone who loves black metal, but doesn't really enjoy the "classics" in all their buzzy produced glory.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I love those smileys!!!

exact and I are Mods but I have no clue how to add smileys/emoticons. (do you, exact? Or did I simply fall asleep during that class?)

You might have to contact either Ult or Kmorg.

i dont know - i think it is a Ult or Kmorg but i think the library is full.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

You guys can't access the admin panel? I'll look into adding those the next time I'm on a regular computer. Can't do it from the iPad or the phone, which are the items I use for teh interwebs for the most part.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Cool I can also submit a modified version without the tr00 so the in-joke reference can be absent for people like metalhead.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
You guys can't access the admin panel?

Maybe we can, but just don't know it. Very Happy

*edit* I can access the moderation stuff, but if there's a separate "admin" panel just for administrators, either I don't have access to it or I'm just too stupid to know where it is.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

*edit* I can access the moderation stuff, but if there's a separate "admin" panel just for administrators, either I don't have access to it or I'm just too stupid to know where it is.

I am with FF - i can see the mod stuff but not the admin panel.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:32 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I am with FF - i can see the mod stuff but not the admin panel.

He's with stupid - I'm with me!

No, wait... I'm with me, he's with...

Ahhh, forget it.

...AAAAAAAND that's another perfectly good thread that's been inadvertently hijacked. My apologies to the OP. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Don't worry I'll turn it back around.

Horde rocks! Hey, who's in this band, anyway?
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Some more Horde!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya_uIyQyiUw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horde--Hellig Usvart   Horde--Hellig Usvart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horde--Hellig Usvart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next