Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great documentary Zepp fans might like.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Great documentary Zepp fans might like.   Empty
PostSubject: Great documentary Zepp fans might like.    Great documentary Zepp fans might like.   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Great documentary Zepp fans might like.    Great documentary Zepp fans might like.   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 pm

I love this Documentary. The play between these guys is awesome. Really shows them as regular guys. Page is fantastic. Check out the awe that Jack And the edge have on their face when Jimmy is showing them some of his licks. Priceless.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Great documentary Zepp fans might like.    Great documentary Zepp fans might like.   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 pm

I saw this awhile back. It's pretty good. The only thing is that Jack White comes off as someone trying too hard to be "weird". You know the type? People that intentionally try to be unique or odd so they seem special. Grow up, dickweed.

Other than that, it's cool.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Great documentary Zepp fans might like.    Great documentary Zepp fans might like.   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Some other good rock docs I found on ytube I must post. The Exodus one was brilliant - very funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great documentary Zepp fans might like.    Great documentary Zepp fans might like.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great documentary Zepp fans might like.
Page 1 of 1