Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
Olafsto
krokus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

I think this is great for TOKYO BLADE fans. On their website you can preorder their new album and you get:

1. 1.They get a free Tokyo
    Blade t shirt

2. 2.They get their name in
    the album credits

3. 3.They get their own
    exclusive TokyoBlade.com email address (ie. joeblow@TokyoBlade.com

4. 4.They get free tickets
    and backstage passes to the nearest Tokyo Blade gig to them

5. 5.They get the first and
    second album as a free download

6. 6.They get the album
    signed personally to them

7. 7.If they purchase Andy’s
    solo CD “Bear Hands” at the same time they get a signed copy it for £8
    (see paypal button 3)
I did it yesterday and already got a e-mail from ANDY BOULTON him self. Check out this link and preorder this cd. Its the TOKYO BLADE with 4 original members.
http://tokyoblade.com/TokyoBlade.com/The_BIG_Tokyo_Blade_giveaway_1.html
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Its a great offer, no??? 20 euros for a cd, a t-shirt and all those extras.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

That is a great offer Krokus, thanks for posting it VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. 11840
I may order that myself, Tokyo Blade rules!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 am

Love Tokyo Blade. Sounds like a great deal if you live in Europe. I doubt that Tokyo Blade will make it to the U.S. any time soon.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am

a blast from the past

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 am

Wow, they're still doing music?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Love Tokyo Blade. Sounds like a great deal if you live in Europe. I doubt that Tokyo Blade will make it to the U.S. any time soon.

Still you get so many other things just for 20 dollars or something like that. the price is just great even if you only get the cd+t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Nice offer indeed. Shows definite generosity to their fans.

I wonder if the new album will be in the vein of their early 1980s material, in the vein of their later, more commercial albums, or in an altogether different style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:58 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Or Canada.

I like the first two albums a lot, but am not into their later stuff at all. Not one bit. But still, judging from the live setlists I see, they play almost entirely material off of the early albums. I would definitely go see them live if I had the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Required Fields wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Or Canada.

I like the first two albums a lot, but am not into their later stuff at all. Not one bit. But still, judging from the live setlists I see, they play almost entirely material off of the early albums. I would definitely go see them live if I had the chance.

You must not have heard the Mr Ice stuff, RF. Solid metal and way better than Burning Down Paradise or that awful Boulton solo album with the Tokyo Blade sticker on it.

I would also recommend Johnny Crash and Shogun, if you can find them.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Great Band. Brings back so many good souvenirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Uncle Saxon made the Wall of Honour!
http://www.tokyoblade.com/TokyoBlade.com/The_wall_of_honour.html
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm

That's pretty cool, John.

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.   VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT FOR TOKYO BLADE FANS. GREAT OFFER.
Page 1 of 1