Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online Empty
PostSubject: New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online   New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:04 am

http://www.myspace.com/vainsofjenna

I dig this song a lot, from what is there, but they're still missing the mark a bit, I think. I really like Lit Up/Let Down, but I don't think they've quite mastered the hook yet. I picture a car going up a hill and slowing down, slowing down, slowing down, and stopping right before it gets to the top. They're like right there, but don't quite get there. This new tune seems to suffer from the same problem.

But maybe that's what they're going for, that more subtle approach. Still a damn good band, though.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online   New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:42 am

A friend of mine bought one of their cd's from Metalmayhem I think and they are actually pretty damn good. The more I hear, the more I like. Peace. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online   New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:11 am

the sentinel wrote:
A friend of mine bought one of their cd's from Metalmayhem I think and they are actually pretty damn good. The more I hear, the more I like. Peace. Very Happy
Definitely a very good band, but I grew up on Def Leppard, I love those big hooks and Vains of Jenna just don't get there. But again, maybe they don't intend to and I'm just being too hopeful. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online   New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:46 am

Definitely a good Sleaze band,still havent hit their stride though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online   New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vains Of Jenna Song (Clip) Posted Online
Page 1 of 1