Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LINE OF FIRE news

Go down 
+15
corplhicks
Troublezone
James B.
exact33
DallasBlack
manny
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
nevermore
kethdredd
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
Shawn Of Fire
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:47 am

LINE OF FIRE will kick off an AMAZING weekend of Melodic Rock at MRF3, opening Acoustic Night with a 3-man acoustic performance!!

LINE OF FIRE news MelodicRockFest3_Logo_BLACK700

Our full-band debut is still at Rock Harvest II in November!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 am

Cool!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 am

Best of Luck!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 am

Coo'man!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Cool dude, good luck.

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 am

Awesome. Any new material news?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

kethdredd wrote:
Awesome. Any new material news?

New material? Yes. News? No. Cool

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Awesome news about the show!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh great, now he'll be all rockstar on us. lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

I'm not worried about that.... unless he starts Shawn Pelata's Line Of Fire Starring Shawn Pelata, The Original Voice

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:44 pm

And if I can, I will check out the House Of Rock show in MD.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Quote :
Dark Horseman wrote:

I'm not worried about that.... unless he starts Shawn Pelata's Line Of Fire Starring Shawn Pelata, The Original Voice
And suing all former musicians he's ever worked with.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
And if I can, I will check out the House Of Rock show in MD.

You need to do that for sure! headbanger cheers

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 am

This new poster (put together by Erik of Bombay Black) looks great!

LINE OF FIRE news Mrf3-eventflyer800

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

I would love to check out your band live and I see that Mr Big vocalist Eric Martin is doing a solo gig, wonder if he playing tunes from his pre-Mr Big solo albums.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

manny wrote:
I would love to check out your band live and I see that Mr Big vocalist Eric Martin is doing a solo gig, wonder if he playing tunes from his pre-Mr Big solo albums.

He's spanning his career, so I am told.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Also, the Tribunal E-Store has BOTH of our CDs ON SALE for the entire month of March!

http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/artist/line-of-fire

LINE OF FIRE news Lofpos11

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:35 am

LINE OF FIRE news Lof_2011

US Melodic Rock band LINE OF FIRE welcomes new band members:

LINE OF FIRE would like to officially announce the arrival of lead guitarist Stephen Harris and bass player Dario Da Rosa! Joining founding members Shawn Pelata (vocals) and Nikki Dimage (guitar/keys), Stephen and Dario both bring a wealth of talent and depth of musical knowledge to the band.

In addition to their 2013 appearances at MelodicRock Fest 3 and Rock Harvest 2, the band is planning many more live appearances throughout 2014 as well as beginning work on their third album and follow up to 2010's 'Momentum' release on Tribunal Records. The band released their self-titled debut in 2005.

The guys stopped rehearsing long enough for a quick band pic. When asked about the drummer situation, the band replied, "We're working on it..."

L-R: Nikki Dimage, Shawn Pelata, Stephen Harris, Dario Da Rosa

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
LINE OF FIRE news Lof_2011

US Melodic Rock band LINE OF FIRE welcomes new band members:

LINE OF FIRE would like to officially announce the arrival of lead guitarist Stephen Harris and bass player Dario Da Rosa! Joining founding members Shawn Pelata (vocals) and Nikki Dimage (guitar/keys), Stephen and Dario both bring a wealth of talent and depth of musical knowledge to the band.

In addition to their 2013 appearances at MelodicRock Fest 3 and Rock Harvest 2, the band is planning many more live appearances throughout 2014 as well as beginning work on their third album and follow up to 2010's 'Momentum' release on Tribunal Records. The band released their self-titled debut in 2005.

The guys stopped rehearsing long enough for a quick band pic. When asked about the drummer situation, the band replied, "We're working on it..."

L-R: Nikki Dimage, Shawn Pelata, Stephen Harris, Dario Da Rosa

the guy second from the left looks a lot like Tate....

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:43 am

Happy Friday, Line Of Fire friends!! We hope this message finds everyone happy and healthy!

We wanted to remind you guys how much we love and appreciate all the support you have shown us over the years! Without you, we would not be here!

We're also looking forward to meeting many of you face to face at MRF3 and Rock Harvest II this year! It's been a long time coming!

Like we always say, word of mouth is everything when it comes to bands like us. With that being said, we'd love it if you'd take some time and Share our band page with your FB Friends today! Just post the link on your wall and let FB do the rest! We cannot thank you enough!!

Take care and we'll see you soon!

https://www.facebook.com/LINEOFFIRE

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 am

congrats and well wished good fortune from Montucky

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 am

MelodicRock.com wrote:
LINE OF FIRE GETS WILD WITH NEW DRUMMER:

After an exhaustive 7 month search, Line Of Fire is excited to announce the addition of new drummer Brent "Wildman" Enman! Along with his impressive skills behind the kit, Brent also brings years of stage and studio experience to Line Of Fire and will no doubt be the band's secret weapon!

Brent also recently released his solo album "Wildman" (on which he sings and performs every instrument), which can be purchased via CD Baby and iTunes.
WebLinks: www.reverbnation.com/lof / www.facebook.com/LINEOFFIRE.

LINE OF FIRE news Lineoffire-brentLINE OF FIRE news Lineoffire-2013b

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:34 pm

looking forward to seeing you at RHII!

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am

When did Jason Statham join the band? Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LINE OF FIRE news Empty
PostSubject: Re: LINE OF FIRE news   LINE OF FIRE news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LINE OF FIRE news
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next