Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series

Go down 
+8
arttieTHE1manparty
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
Orion Crystal Ice
Eyesore
exact33
kmorg
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Empty
PostSubject: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 pm

This is really cool!

In anticipation of the release of their sophomore album L INE OF FIRE have, in conjunction with Tribunal Records, put together a weekly webisode series helping fans to catch up with the band and highlighting various aspects of their forthcoming new album, Momentum.

Momentum, is due in stores August 10th. “Obsession” - the album’s first single can be heard on their MySpace page. The physical release contains an exclusive bonus cover of Dokken’s “Breaking The Chains.”

Last edited by kmorg on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 pm

nice! This one is on my list!

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Watched that earlier when I got the e-mail. Too bad he left the forum. He said some shit things about me when I left long ago, but I thought he was a good dude. Great voice, too! Looking forward to this album.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Bald Pelata is bald.

I shall purchase album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Quote :
Too bad he left the forum.

Yea, he sure picked an odd time to bail outta here, what with a new album to promote and all.

His voice sounds familair but I can't place it. Steve Perry of Journey maybe?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 pm

I still think it sucks he bailed I like the guy , felt he added alot to the conversations on this board. Watched one of these webisodes on FB, I plan to purchase the album and as eyesore stated the dude has got a great voice.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm

For newer bands I would say he sometimes sounds like a younger Tobias Sammet, but I know there is someone from an older band who I can't think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Too bad he left the forum.

Yea, he sure picked an odd time to bail outta here, what with a new album to promote and all.

His voice sounds familair but I can't place it. Steve Perry of Journey maybe?
Reminds of that Filipino dude, actually. What's his name?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Arnel Pineda.

On a somewhat related note, I watched part of a Journey concert with that new guy singin' on VH1 Classic a week or two ago. The Perry similarities were pretty astounding. If you closed your eyes and just listened, you woulda sworn it was Perry, until his between song stage patter in heavily accented English ("Sankoo very mush! This nex'song called Wheer in da Sky!") gave it away Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Arnel Pineda.

On a somewhat related note, I watched part of a Journey concert with that new guy singin' on VH1 Classic a week or two ago. The Perry similarities were pretty astounding. If you closed your eyes and just listened, you woulda sworn it was Perry, until his between song stage patter in heavily accented English ("Sankoo very mush! This nex'song called Wheer in da Sky!") gave it away Laughing very hard
Just close your eyes and imagine Steve Perry.

Drunk.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Arnel Pineda.

On a somewhat related note, I watched part of a Journey concert with that new guy singin' on VH1 Classic a week or two ago. The Perry similarities were pretty astounding. If you closed your eyes and just listened, you woulda sworn it was Perry, until his between song stage patter in heavily accented English ("Sankoo very mush! This nex'song called Wheer in da Sky!") gave it away Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series 201269
Just close your eyes and imagine Steve Perry.

Drunk.

Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series 201269
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

WHEER IN TEH SKY
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

I enjoyed the last LoF album a lot. I miss shawn here too but to each his own I guess.

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm

This should be great. I missed it, did he go away mad or did he just go away?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
This should be great. I missed it, did he go away mad or did he just go away?

No he just went away, he is a cool and classy guy just felt it was time to move on, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok, good. Maybe he'll find time to come back later.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 pm

one more thing: awesome white Iceman of Nikki's, even though it's not as awesome as the traditional Icemans..too RG-ish for me. I recently got a super-rare white 1995 one, myself.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 am

So anxious for this disc!!!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Pelata is on FB, so you can hook up with him there.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 pm

kmorg wrote:
Pelata is on FB, so you can hook up with him there.

he wont de-friend you??? Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Lol

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

New episode:

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 pm

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:35 pm

I must be the only one on this board that still doesn't and has never liked this band.

ahh well, life goes on.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Locky wrote:
I must be the only one on this board that still doesn't and has never liked this band.

ahh well, life goes on.

I hope you're alone in this, becasue this band is awesome, imo.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Locky wrote:

ahh well, life goes on.

I wouldn't necessarilary say I dislike the band, but it's not really typical of the music I listen to. Check me if I'm wrong, but from what I've heard, it's along the lines of AOR melodic rock. And I don't buy or listen to that, with a few exceptions.

PostSubject: Re: Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series   Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Line of Fire Launch "Momentum" Webisode Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next