Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What concerts are you going to this spring

Go down 
+23
Spiner202
Boris2008
choosemetal
James B.
Wargod
ohwellmonkey
thejokeriv
krokus
Witchfinder
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
SpectreFate
Orion Crystal Ice
Gilbert
adrian
trock67
CRIMSONMASK
snooloui
Mrs.God
Troublezone
Addy
nevermore
onrypt
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

Number of posts : 174

What concerts are you going to this spring Empty
PostSubject: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 pm

The Devil Wears Prada/As I Lay Dying are coming to town.
So are SevenDust/CoalChamber/Lacuna Coil.
Will probably check both out.
Opeth/Katatonia are coming within 1.5 hours of me, but Opeth is still supporting Heritage and I saw them last year. That's a maybe.
Who are you going to see this Winter/Spring?
C.
\'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/P207b
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm

I have plans to attend the Testament, Overkill, Flotsam & Jetsam and 4Arm show next month.

I got my tickets in the mail today for the Metal Alliance 3 Tour in April.

Possibly going to see Turisas, Firewind and Stolen Babies.
And I'm hoping to make the Lich King and Possessor show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 pm

I'd like to go see these but the financial situation is ugly so it's kind of doubtful.

"An evening with Steven Wilson" - Club Nokia, May 10th

Opeth w.Katatonia - The Roxy, May 24th

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:14 am

I saw Lita Ford last night got her newest CD which from what ive heard last night is pretty good. Ill be posting a review of the show in the next few days but I also got a shirt for 10 bucks. So I was pretty psyched.

At the end of the show she signed my CD, for my fiancee she signed my linear notes thing so It got signed twice heh

I am not sure what I will see this year fiancee and I are talking abotu seeing Pink in a few months and I am considering seeing the Gin Blossoms next friday (free show like Lita) but I doubt it... so far no concrete concert plans yet

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

I'm going to the Testament/Overkill show later this month. Unfortunately, Flotsam won't be there because of the "metal cruise" thing. Their tour manager screwed up!
Back to top Go down
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am

Troublezone wrote:
I'm going to the Testament/Overkill show later this month. Unfortunately, Flotsam won't be there because of the "metal cruise" thing. Their tour manager screwed up!

That kinda depends on what side of the cruise you're on Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs.God
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mrs.God

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Korpiklaani at the weekend, then Gamma Ray and Helloween in April. Very much looking forward to Helloween.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm going to see Journey/Thunder/Whitesnake in May headbanger
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:09 pm

nevermore wrote:
I have plans to attend the Testament, Overkill, Flotsam & Jetsam and 4Arm show next month.

Got my Metal Alliance tix the day they went on sale. I'll have to miss the Turisas show, but I'm there for Dark Roots of Thrash & Lich King/Possessor.
Back to top Go down
trock67
Metal novice
Metal novice
trock67

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm hoping to go see American Dog/ Faster Pu$$ycat with my bro in Akron, OH on April 3.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:43 pm

onrypt wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I'm not against the cruise... The two events shouldn't have conflicted.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

Just Overkill/Testament/ and the Flotz that I'm aware of so far. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 am

I'm heading to the US this spring on tourism, so i hope to catch a good show
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Got my Metal Alliance tix the day they went on sale. I'll have to miss the Turisas show, but I'm there for Dark Roots of Thrash & Lich King/Possessor.

The Turisas show is a maybe for me. We should meet up at either Dark Roots Of Thrash or the Lich King/Possessor show.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Firewind/Turisas this Saturday cuz I be opening
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Awesome!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Are you taking your band with you or will you be going solo on the kazoo?
Back to top Go down
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Troublezone wrote:
onrypt wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I'm not against the cruise... The two events shouldn't have conflicted.

+1
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Seeing Iron Lung and Despise You in like a week.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:08 am

Addy wrote:
I saw Lita Ford last night got her newest CD which from what ive heard last night is pretty good.

Actually, if you ask me, I say it is a fantastic album. However, the first 3 songs are very weak IMO, but after that she hits a homerun with every song.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 pm

After a crappy weekend at work I decided to see the Turisas/Firewind/Stolen Babies show. All 3 bands were good. Stolen Babies are more on the avant-garde side of things. The reaction from most folks was that they really loved or really hated them. Firewind were fantastic! The best band of the night for me. Turisas were good too. But to me they sounded better when the headlined Paganfest last year.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:44 pm

2/20 - Testament, Overkill, Flotsam & Jetsam, 4arm

Last edited by Witchfinder on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 am

I will probably not be going to any for a while. I have a 90 day probation period at work in which I'm only allowed 3 points during that time. One day (with a call-in) is one point. If your sick and call in that one point is good for two days (more with a doctor's note). Fractions of points are counted when you are late (for example, .25 points for up to 15 minutes late). Also every quarter, if you miss no days you get a $100 bonus. I will have to wait for my 90 day period is up and I've accumulated some personal days (no penalty but no pay) before I even think of a concert.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 am

HOLOCAUST from the UK at the end of February.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Testament, Overkill, Flotsam & Jetsam and 4Arm tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What concerts are you going to this spring   What concerts are you going to this spring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What concerts are you going to this spring
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next