Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer

Go down 
+11
stormspell
SwordsChains
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
Wargod
exact33
Dark Horseman
Lurideath
jstate
Witchfinder
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 pm

A price tag like that might as well be a big flashing neon sign that reads "Please download illegally".
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Ok, the dl is $9 something but the disc is over 40. Looks like physical copies will be coming to the U.S. if i'm reading the website right.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:37 am

S.D. wrote:
A price tag like that might as well be a big flashing neon sign that reads "Please download illegally".  

i agree. After a second solo album that was meh, this is not way to garner positive attention.

stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 am

You can get the CD from Century Media - USA for $13. Although whoever cares for such things -  be aware the sound is total casualty of the modern loudness war mastering...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 am

I have had the cd on constant play these last few days and find it extremely high in quality. The disc gets better with each successive spin. It is way more varied in songwriting than what a few online reports have been saying; and everybody shines on this with their performances. An easy top ten album of the year for me. Top notch packaging as well.
As for the 'modern' mastering, after some 35 years of metal, my ears really don't pick up such things.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am

So many of the reviews say the tempo never varies but I wonder if they listened to the whole album? It slows down on a few songs.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Death Dealer have a new album out, Conquered Lands, released about a month ago. I am expecting to receive my copy tomorrow.

Anyone got it yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer   Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ross The Boss's New Group - Death Dealer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2