Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jag Panzer Miracle

Go down 
+11
Eyesore
A Handful of Wayne
BearOnUnicycle
Dark Horseman
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
Shawn Of Fire
Wurthless
Fat Freddy
tul
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

The Jag Panzer Miracle Empty
PostSubject: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Jag Panzer will play at the Keep It True 2014 festival. Second guitar player will be Joey Tafolla. This means the old stuff gets re-released with lots of bonus tracks!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Yep, I heard about this via Mark Briody's Facebook a week or two ago. All I can say is YAY!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Sweet! I need to add some of their stuff to my collection.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I thought "the band cannot continue" and they broke up? Wow...

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Finally! I can get a real copy of Ample Destruction.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Finally! I can get a real copy of Ample Destruction.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

It's just a show. Not quite the same commitment as a tour or having to write a whole new album.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

It's just a show. Not quite the same commitment as a tour or having to write a whole new album.

Yeah, this is true.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 am

Wait, playing a show means they rerelease old stuff? How do we know this?
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: re   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Wait, playing a show means they rerelease old stuff? How do we know this?

there were some German news about this. The miracle is that they are playing with Joey Taffola again. In the past Mark did not say nice things about Joey. Also according to Mark it was Joey who was against re-releasing the old stuff. So this comes as a big surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Yeah, that makes sense, I was just wondering if anything official has been said.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Yeah, that makes sense, I was just wondering if anything official has been said.

Jag Panzer announced on their Facebook page that Century Media would be releasing all of their old EPs, albums, demos etc... in the near future. This includes the Ample Destruction album and the Tyrants EP.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Bump

Details of box set coming out on the 19 of April. Link to Russian site, copying info from Blabber.
I'd love to see a CD release though.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:59 pm

BearOnUnicycle wrote:
Bump

Details of box set coming out on the 19 of April. Link to Russian site, copying info from Blabber.
I'd love to see a CD release though.

Nice!

The CD releases are coming shortly.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Not nice... theres no option for US costumers to buy it. angry but its a little pricey which is expected. plus I couldn't imagine what shipping would be. I got all the cds so I doubt I'll be picking up the re-releases. Really depends what they look like, bonus tracks etc. Most of the older ones I have are remastered anyway.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:15 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Not nice... theres no option for US costumers to buy it. angry but its a little pricey which is expected. plus I couldn't imagine what shipping would be. I got all the cds so I doubt I'll be picking up the re-releases. Really depends what they look like, bonus tracks etc. Most of the older ones I have are remastered anyway.

High Roller Records releases are not that difficult to obtain in the US. I am sure the usual suspects will have it.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:57 am

Witchfinder wrote:

High Roller Records releases are not that difficult to obtain in the US. I am sure the usual suspects will have it.
Limited to 500. Looks like a great collectors item, lots of unreleased stuff, but priced over $100 it's too high for me. Especially for vinyl. I'll wait and hope for CDs.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 am

Eyesore wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Limited to 500. Looks like a great collectors item, lots of unreleased stuff, but priced over $100 it's too high for me. Especially for vinyl. I'll wait and hope for CDs.

As is for me too.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Jag Panzer announced on their Facebook page that Century Media would be releasing all of their old EPs, albums, demos etc... in the near future. This includes the Ample Destruction album and the Tyrants EP.

Do you have Decade Of The Nail-Spiked Bat? It has all 5 songs from the ep & 9 of 12 tracks from Ample Destruction on there re-recorded. Double cd excellent recording! Worth every penney.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Just ordered all 4reissues on CD via No Remorse Records!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Thats funny cause I did the same exact thing a few days ago but got them on Amazon. I was going to get them through CDInzane then for the hell of it I checked Amazon. Can't go wrong with free shipping.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Thats funny cause I did the same exact thing a few days ago but got them on Amazon. I was going to get them through CDInzane then for the hell of it I checked Amazon. Can't go wrong with free shipping.

Same here. Can't wait to get these.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:20 pm

CDInzane should change their name to CDInzanePrices.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:18 pm

People still buy from CDInzane after all the debacles and Melodicrock.com drama? affraid

Anyhow, $24.99 per CD on Amazon is simply too much for recent re-releases, free shipping or not. I'll have to order from No Remorse or Underground Power I guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:46 pm

it doesnt pay for people in the US to order them from No Remorse. The shipping would be too much.

PostSubject: Re: The Jag Panzer Miracle   The Jag Panzer Miracle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jag Panzer Miracle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next