Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Is This Not...

Go down 
+7
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
Dark Horseman
SpectreFate
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Eyesore
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

How Is This Not... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

metalhead777 wrote:
Speaking of modern rock, I really loved this album. Although I see how fans of the band members involved could be disappointing.
I enjoyed this one, though it's definitely not what I expected. I really love "All On The Line." That song is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:29 pm

metalhead777 wrote:
Speaking of modern rock, I really loved this album. Although I see how fans of the band members involved could be disappointing.

headbanger That was one of my top 5 albums last year. Extremely catchy and Russell Allen is a monster on it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Back to Shinedown, you had to have heard this one from Amaryllis:

It's kind of a sappy song but there's something about the melody that just really appeals to me.

And my favorite from "Sound Of Madness":

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Nope. I am rarely aware of what's going on in the mainstream. I never listen to radio or whatever, you know. The only reason this thread exists is because we were driving around New York and I had no CDs with me, so I found a local station.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:29 pm

I don't listen to the radio at all either but I kept hearing the chorus to "Unity" on various sports highlight shows and it was even featured during the 2012 NL Divisional Playoffs during the game recaps.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Nope. I am rarely aware of what's going on in the mainstream. I never listen to radio or whatever, you know. The only reason this thread exists is because we were driving around New York and I had no CDs with me, so I found a local station.

Which also shows how much attention you pay to my posts because I've been pimping the new Shinedown all year. RazzHow Is This Not... - Page 2 84826

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

James B. wrote:

There are exceptions to everything.

I am honest enough to admit that even though I may say a band sucks, it doesn't mean that they cannot write a good song here n there.

I have a friend that is fond of saying "even a blind monkey finds a banana now and then." crazy happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Is This Not...   How Is This Not... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Is This Not...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: