Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION

Go down 
+19
exact33
Todd Jaymz
kmorg
Chairman_Smith
Smindas
Thrasher73
ghost
ensiferum2k
mc666
spiritoradio
SideShowDisaSter
T-Roy
sovdat
Shiney
the sentinel
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
krokus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 pm

If you have Razor - Evil Invaders on price killers for sale then you have a buyer here, just tell the price Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm

Shiney wrote:
Are you getting rid of any sleaze/glam/hair metal....

...um....a friend of mine wants to know Smile

Tell your friend..... Shitloads, Cool

Sovy you chancer.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:08 pm

Locky wrote:
The rarer CDs like Toxic, Sabbat, Pricekillers CDs etc... will also be Ebayed as I don't think there's any point putting them up here (maybe I'm wrong ?)

Depends on what you think is fair value for them, and for me personally, what they are. List them anyway I say. Whatever doesn't get snapped up can go on eBay later, if you don't mind that is.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:16 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Locky wrote:
The rarer CDs like Toxic, Sabbat, Pricekillers CDs etc... will also be Ebayed as I don't think there's any point putting them up here (maybe I'm wrong ?)

Depends on what you think is fair value for them, and for me personally, what they are. List them anyway I say. Whatever doesn't get snapped up can go on eBay later, if you don't mind that is.

Words from the man who managed to pick up Dreamweaver for $5. lol!
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:32 pm

be sure to tell us update this page when the good stuff gets on ebay
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Which one is the bootleg?
sabbat dreamweaver
http://images.marketworks.com/fullView.asp?id=155643726&fc=0&img=http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/62/61890/sabbatdw3photo1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/empty_air/sabbat_bk.jpg
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:32 pm

am I glad that Dreamweaver got reissued, otherwise I'd struggle to own it.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:59 pm

Locky wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Locky wrote:

Words from the man who managed to pick up Dreamweaver for $5. lol!

Also from the man that shelled roughly $45 for the original press of Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence!Smile I ain't no cheapskate when I wants it bad enough!Razz

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Here are some pics of the Boxsets and limited editions that I was going to list on Ebay, I wouldn't have a clue as to the value of most of them so listing them here would be akward, a good few of these are still sealed and the rest are near mint with one exception

Well if anyone here is interested in any of these let me know and maybe we sort something out.

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2451-1

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2452

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2453

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2454

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2455

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2457

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2458

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2459

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2460

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2461

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2462

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2464
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:09 pm

excellent collection and nice bedsheets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:12 pm

What is that Gamma Ray box? Same with Horror Show and The Dark Ride? I wish you had Helloween's The Pumpkin Box.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Wasn't the horror show one the one with the iron maiden covers and interview?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:17 pm

KissinMaiden wrote:
Wasn't the horror show one the one with the iron maiden covers and interview?
Possible. Mine didn't come as a box set, though, just a double CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:34 pm

Yea the bedsheets are cool, you know for the right price .....

Yes the Horrorshow CD is a 2 CD hard Digi Book within a hard Sleeve, Disc 2 has an Interview with Jon Schaffer (28 minutes I think) & the track Transylvania, released by Century Media

The Dark Ride box is :

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2466

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2467

as you can see, it has 5 pictures, a Mousemat, a neck chain, a Zippo Lighter, a Sticker and the CD.

as for the Gamma Ray box, here is a pic of the Gamma Ray box open and also a picture of the Iron Savior box above it, the two of them are the same idea, when you open it, you have the Booklet & CD.

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 IMGP2465
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:53 pm

Cool. Thanks, bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm

Right O folks, i've got the 3 List together, Now of course some here will say **** you I'm not paying that much $$$$ for that CD, well go elsewhere then.

Some may be priced unfairly but bah, the 3 price ranges are (and they include postage) $13, $10 & $7, after I post them here and let you guys look em over and pick some, I'll post them lists on a couple ofother sites (maybe a month later) but I'll be redoing the prices, so you here are gonna get the fairer deal (in my opinion)

Well is paying $13 for a sealed copy of Cage - Hell Destroyer unacceptable ? or $10 for Blind Guardian CDs ? or how about $7 for some Hammerfall EPs or Marty Friedman CDs ?

if anyone has opinions then please let me know. I'd say this day week will be the listing times, ohh I had an idea.... would the powers that be mind if I started 3 threads for the 3 different price ranges ? I feel it would be easier for everyone to know that all the items on a page would be the same rather than scrolling up and down like a idiot ?

Kieran
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:11 pm

How much you want for the Slayer boxset? and the Metal Massacre set?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:36 pm

Locky wrote:
Right O folks, i've got the 3 List together, Now of course some here will say **** you I'm not paying that much $$$$ for that CD, well go elsewhere then.

Some may be priced unfairly but bah, the 3 price ranges are (and they include postage) $13, $10 & $7, after I post them here and let you guys look em over and pick some, I'll post them lists on a couple ofother sites (maybe a month later) but I'll be redoing the prices, so you here are gonna get the fairer deal (in my opinion)

Well is paying $13 for a sealed copy of Cage - Hell Destroyer unacceptable ? or $10 for Blind Guardian CDs ? or how about $7 for some Hammerfall EPs or Marty Friedman CDs ?

if anyone has opinions then please let me know. I'd say this day week will be the listing times, ohh I had an idea.... would the powers that be mind if I started 3 threads for the 3 different price ranges ? I feel it would be easier for everyone to know that all the items on a page would be the same rather than scrolling up and down like a idiot ?

Kieran

Sure, make 3 threads, and I'll sticky them in the Metal Market section, if you want.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:39 pm

Some great stuff in those photos. Wish I had some dinero, but at the moment, I do not.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:23 pm

I'd like the Gravedigger the Iced Earths minus Dark Genusis & The Doro!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:46 am

kmorg wrote:
Sure, make 3 threads, and I'll sticky them in the Metal Market section, if you want.

Thanks Kmorg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:49 am

Wargod48 wrote:
I'd like the Gravedigger the Iced Earths minus Dark Genusis & The Doro!

Wargod48

well PM me with an offer and we'll see what we can do.

you know the Grave Digger is the Autobiography (in German) ?

the Alive in Athens (2 different versions) are the 3 CD Jewel Case version & the 3CD Digi pack version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:46 pm

I'm retarded.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I have nothing else by either band.

That makes two of us. Laughing very hard (don't know what list you are looking at).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Locky wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I have nothing else by either band.
That makes two of us. Laughing very hard (don't know what list you are looking at).
EDIT: Looks like I'm retarded. Laughing very hard

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Sell my COLLECTION   Gonna Sell my COLLECTION - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna Sell my COLLECTION
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next