Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So - What song was playing when...

Go down 
+14
mc666
Joe
thejokeriv
tohostudios
exact33
kmorg
Shawn Of Fire
James B.
jstate
MetalGuy71
manny
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

So - What song was playing when... Empty
PostSubject: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 am

...you got your V-Card punched?

For me it was Rogue Male - Crazy Motorcycle, on a silver 12"x8" wannabee ghetto blaster where ya had to jam something into the cassette-player to make it work. Parents upstairs - weird conversation the next day at the top of the stairs - Pops is giving me my chores because I actually stayed at his house and then says, "and get the girl out of the closet".... There are plenty of other details that I will not expound upon, but Rogue Male is still one of my all-time favs! [and as an added bonus for your entertainment, the girl was a biker chick. A week later I heard she was doing her schoolbus driver, Ratchet. We broke up then. But I recently got back to chatting with her on facebook a couple of months ago. Turned out to be a pretty cool chick.]

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:17 am

"got your V-Card punched?" That's a new one. Laughing very hard

Honestly I don't even remember what song was playing for me; if I had to guess I'd say it was probably something off the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" soundtrack cuz the girl I was seeing at the time was a major RHPS fangirl, we'd seen it together a bunch of times and she constantly had that tape playin' in her dorm room. Yeah, she was a freak. But a very educational freak, I must say. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 am

No music, just a lot of heavy breathing and uncomfortable silences.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:47 am

The Doors, when I punched her V Card, when I got my second wind turned her and the cassette over to side B, God bless Wendy Asher, wherever she is.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 am

Couldn't say for certain, but if I were to guess, it was probably something from Appetite for Destruction, Ride the Lightning or State of Euphoria. I was down the shore with my buddies and we pretty much played those non-stop.

I hooked up with the daughter of the bass player for The Flamin' Caucasians, a local bar-band.

http://flamincaucasians.com/index.html

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 am

Side One of Appetite For Destruction. At a party with Amy who was a friend of a friend. I honestly thought I might get to make-out and possibly get a phone number by the end of the night. Ended up much more thanks to her. Unfortunately my skills were such that she then banged a friend of mine early the next morning. And even knowing that, I still waited for her to call. Then another friend of mine felt so bad about this she gave me a sympathy lay the next weekend in the bushes off State Circle in downtown Annapolis. Waited for her call too, but at least she told everyone how great I was (she was clearly faking), so that did help my self esteem in the whole mess. Amy is mutual friends with people on facebook and let's just politely say she is no longer that wild child in the short denim dress. Frumpy with about 20 dogs. My girlfriend refuses to believe that she is the one who took my innocence.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mother's Milk was on the first time I was in a committed relationship and it actually meant something.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12635

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Still love that "crazy motorcycle" tune

The chick's name was Jamie and I'd given her the new Cars album, Shake It Up for her birthday. She put on the album and began dancing for me, thus removing clothing. We'd fondled and groped one another for months. Never went all the way. For whatever reason, she kept the light green. In hindsight, one might of thought it was my birthday and not hers. Wink

This was in the summer of 1979
we had a daughter together in 1981

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Side Two of Dokken's Tooth And Nail album.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

So - What song was playing when... Anthony-michael-hall-then
"That's MY personal, private business..."

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:43 pm

I belong in the no-music section.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

totally agree So - What song was playing when... 25679

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 pm

kmorg wrote:

Same here. Although music did set the mood and it was Steely Dan.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
kmorg wrote:

they had sex back then???

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm

exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

LOL!!!!

You sure it wasn't this song?

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Nope. Your parents found you under a rock. Razz

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Nope. Your parents found you under a rock. Razz

phew. that makes me feel better.

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

LOL!!!!

You sure it wasn't this song?

i am positive. 10 years old is way too young.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Now that I think about it, that may be my turning point with The Dan.

I HATED them as a kid but for some reason in my older years I find myself playing Steely Dan quite a bit.

Either my musical tastes have broadened as I've gotten older or I have a deep-seeded psychological connection to the band. Either way, I like them a lot now.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:11 pm

This wasn't the song, but the length of this song reminds me of how long it lasted. I probably made the same sound as well.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Joe wrote:
This wasn't the song, but the length of this song reminds me of how long it lasted. I probably made the same sound as well.

So - What song was playing when... 201269

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:01 pm

yikes!!

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder. we had the radio on in my 72 Ford Pinto. it was an early February & the heater didn't work. we didn't even catch a chill though. Wink

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

mc666 wrote:
Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder. we had the radio on in my 72 Ford Pinto. it was an early February & the heater didn't work. we didn't even catch a chill though. Wink

Nope, but several other medical diagnoses were involved after.....

Razz

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

kmorg wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Nope, but several other medical diagnoses were involved after.....

Razz
that's between me & my proctologist.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Joe wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So - What song was playing when...   So - What song was playing when... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So - What song was playing when...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next