Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What video games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+47
Thelemech
muckie
choosemetal
DakotaRogers
jeffhayden
AutumnShantel
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
bgsully
Sutekh
Locky
corplhicks
MetalRob331
Chrome Locust
SycoMantis91
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
SpectreFate
BearOnUnicycle
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
djrebel236
Gryphon-kl
Mglaffas81
tohostudios
MoonChild
Andy
Stender
Lurideath
metalhead777
Jesusandmetal23
DioRainbowManowar
Wurthless
The_Jayroh
James B.
DeathCult
EvyMetal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
Lari
thejokeriv
exact33
Required Fields
nevermore
Fat Freddy
adrian
bassman
Alex Dee Rokket
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

What video games are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I couldn't see this thread anywhere on this side of the board and we definitely need a video games thread in a forum about games!

At the moment I'm waiting for the following games for PS3 to arrive in the mail:

Brutal Legend
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Uncharted 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 am

I have been on an old-school game kick for a couple of weeks now. I have been playing Mario-Kart and Road Rash on my old N64. i KNOW ,i'm hopelessly outdated and uncool but I love those games.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 am

Not so much into video games, but I did recently buy a NES clone and all my favorite old Nintendo games such as Super Mario Bros which I play every now and again.

Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I find these games way more fun than new stuff. Of course me being nostalgic about a video game system from the 80's might make no sense, but when I was real young my family had one and I had fond memories playing it with my brother. And of course all the associated things like having to blow on the cartridges to make them work. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 am

I get nostaglic too about the past - I still love playing old school games be it Super Mario or Final Fight or Streets of Rage.

Games, whether old or new can still provide endless amounts of entertainment. But I do agree that it seems older games had a longer lasting staying power - or replay value - than newer games do.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 am

I may have to get off the computer and play some Star Wars-Rogue Squadron before I go to bed. This topic has me all fired up to play all my old games! What video games are you currently playing? 25679
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 am

Galaga. Always Galaga.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 am

Madden, Madden and more Madden.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

None
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 pm

NHL 11 (PS3).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm

My 8 year old discovered my Sega Genesis in the cabinet a couple of days ago and was fascinated by it, so I'm showing him the ropes on some old favorites like "Sonic the Hedgehog," "Bubsy," and "Centipede."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 am

Lego Star Wars II

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am

Currently playing Mario Sports Mix with the kids
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 pm

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3).
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:24 pm

NHL 2004
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rifts (DSi).
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm

I've got a pile of undefeated games but lately I bought and have been playing Dante's Inferno and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I also bought Darksiders at the same time but haven't played it yet (though I played the demo when that was first released).

I want to get L.A. Noire, Bulletstorm and Sega All Star Racers (it's cheap nowadays and something I can play with my nephews).
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 pm

UFC Undisputed 2010 (PS3).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 pm

NHL 06

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

What video games are you currently playing? 01810
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
What video games are you currently playing? 01810

nice! I have my old atari games out from storage now!

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Dead Space 2 (PS3).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

What video games are you currently playing? 1081062175-01

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Wii Sports Resort

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Since my gf and I moved in together we needed some things to keep us occupied in the house. So we bought a few games that we could play together on Xbox.

Splinter Cell- Conviction
Scene it
Kinect

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What video games are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next