Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......

Go down 
+11
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
Psychotron
metalhead777
akeldama
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
SpectreFate
Wurthless
exact33
James B.
15 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Empty
PostSubject: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 pm

I'd wake up and find this under the tree..... santa

If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTXd7acTIY5D8Ie-hvsaAg7fzt86wH-M4PNZPss_Q6wbK-4r5_Gg

What would do it for you ?

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

lots and lots of cds!!

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

exact33 wrote:
lots and lots of cds!!

This.

Plus a brand new Schecter Diamond Series C-1 guitar would be nice. A guy can dream can't he? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

I'd be pissed.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I'd be pissed.

bout what Brian ? lots n lots of cds ? Schecter guitar ? or Ludwig vistalite drums ?

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

About $1,000 dollars in Amazon gift cards.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
About $1,000 dollars in Amazon gift cards.

that would do too...

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

My son would be very happy.....
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:14 pm

These to go with my two 8 string guitars for some Stoner and Doooom baby!

If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... A4762-b5809d2df9e7b51b9599af292fdc792d
If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Stacked-Orange-Amps

Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Lots of band Tee's I've been eyeing, as well as some albums too.
Back to top Go down
Psychotron
Metal student
Metal student
Psychotron

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 pm

A King Diamond makeup kit!

Back to top Go down
http://nicksmetal.blogspot.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm

A semi-truck full of t-shirts and CDs taken from my wantlist. I'll get all that as soon as I marry Zooey Deshanel and win the WWE Championship after making billions on the stock market Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Buzzsaw cod-piece and viking helmet to be worn at Christmas dinner with the family. And noone would be allowed to ask why.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Every CD and DVD on my want list, personally delivered to my house in a fully stocked beer truck driven by Carmen Electra in a Santa outfit.

NOTE: Mariah Carey in a Santa outfit (see avatar) would also be acceptable.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Every CD and DVD on my want list, personally delivered to my house in a fully stocked beer truck driven by Carmen Electra in a Santa outfit.

Well, yea, I guess that would be pretty good too. Still want my cod-piece though.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm changing mine to only $500 in Amazon gift cards and not having to see MG in his codpiece.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I'm changing mine to only $500 in Amazon gift cards and not having to see MG in his codpiece.

Or any other guy on this board. No offence guys Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 pm

The original Grim Reaper playing in my living room live! HAHA
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Lurideath wrote:
The original Grim Reaper playing in my living room live! HAHA

Are the "see ya in hell" guys the original ? or is there another one ?

either way that would be kewl, having a band you dig jammin in your pad.

Have ya ever played a vistalite kit Shannon ?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 am

the winning powerball ticket from the 500 million jackpot
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

NOTE: Mariah Carey in a Santa outfit (see avatar) would also be acceptable.

boy - what a sacrifice Smile

I would think you would change the image to her recent Christmas performance Smile

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 am

James B. wrote:

We had a band play in our house years ago on New Year's Eve. My roommates & I moved all the funiture into the dining room and the band set-up right in the living room. In a row-home. The neighbors loved us for that one. Razz

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
James B. wrote:

We had a band play in our house years ago on New Year's Eve. My roommates & I moved all the funiture into the dining room and the band set-up right in the living room. In a row-home. The neighbors loved us for that one. Razz

In the keg party days, we'd set up in house, back yard or wherever and play

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 am

James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
James B. wrote:

In the keg party days, we'd set up in house, back yard or wherever and play

Yuppers. The same band played in our front yard the previous summer for a block party, then a year or 2 later, they played in the courtyard of my apartment complex for my housewarming party. And on only 1 of those 3 times were the police called. Good times. Laughing

The "celebration" portion of this video was filmed at said block party. You can almost see me around the 1:11 mark. I'm in the Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass" shirt.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:33 pm

If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... 2Q==

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......   If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were to really have a 'Metal Christmas"......
Page 1 of 1