Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Empty
PostSubject: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:39 am

Has anyone seen this album or know anything about it or the bands included. I bought it at a used shop for $2. I've looked around quite a bit and haven't found any info on it, so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Here is the front cover. The title is Metal Minded:

Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Cdfront

Here is the back cover. The list reads as such: (Song - Artist)

Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Cdback
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 am

No, but count your blessings. Appears to be a kick ass NWOBHM compilation. Probably worth a lot more than $2!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:49 am

Or maybe not. A little research tells me that this is a CD put out in 1987 by Prism entertainment. (I guess you knew that from the insert already) It sells commonly for pretty cheap; lots of them on Amazon. How is the sound?...The bands are classic so I don't get it why the cheap price?
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:27 am

The sound is good quality-wise. The bands themselves all seem to sound alike, but very much NWOBHM. Thanks for looking though, I couldn't find anything on it for awhile now. It sucks that it isn't very rare, but I don't know anyone who has it so...I guess it's rare to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 am

I've seen that one quite often in bargain bins from time to time over the years. Always thought it was cool that a Raven track starts the whole thing off. 🤘
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:14 pm

Thanks for pointing the thing out. I'm going to order one for two bucks right now. It's just the sort of cheezy NWOBHM I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.   Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Compiltation Album Info Needed.
Page 1 of 1