Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Empty
PostSubject: Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release   Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

As always a Sneak Peak for my friends at the CMR and HOM boards...

Roxx Records is very excited to announce that Italian thrash band ‘Boarders’ have just signed on to their roster for the release of their sophomore effort entitled ‘R- Existence’. While the band had briefly offered this new release as a free digital only download to their fanbase, it is now being remastered to include 5 additional bonus tracks and put on to CD for the very first time.

A band that can trace its history back to the late eighties, Boarders presents a unique melding of the aggressive thrash and melodic metal that draws extensively from the musical trends of that era. And nowhere is that more evident than on the material from the groups debut ‘The World Hates Me’ which was released in 2009.

R-Existence marks a return to form of that melding of thrash and metal with songs certain to garner the attention of those into Megadeth, Metallica, and old school Deliverance. As a matter of fact, Boarders once gained notoriety in Italy as a Megadeth tribute band; hence, the inclusion of the old Megadeth song "In My Darkest Hour" (off So Far, So Good, So What) on their debut release.

Bill Bafford of Roxx Records had this to say about the signing, “We are very excited to be working with Boarders on this release, we have been becoming more and more focused on the thrash scene as the label expands and Boarders is an excellent addition to our roster”

Watch for the Limited Edition CD version of R-Existence and reissued digital editions to hit the streets on December 11, 2012. Watch www.roxxproductions.com for full release details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release   Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 am

Nice! headbanger

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release   Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Cool, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release   Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Really enjoyed "The World Hates Me". Unfortunately they seem to be headed towards a more "harsh" singing style.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release   Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm

The World Hates Me was pretty good if a little disjointed at times. If I remember, there were a few songs on there that didn't fit, style-wise. Like they couldn't decide if they wanted to be thrash or hard rock. I'll have to listen to that one again. It's been awhile.

PostSubject: Re: Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release   Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarders - 'R-Existence' Press Release
Page 1 of 1