Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Crashdiet cd in 2013

Go down 
+13
jstate
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
Cliffy
JBall_Z
Eyesore
A Handful of Wayne
ZombieHavoc
brokentulsa
krokus
kethdredd
Fat Freddy
exact33
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:08 am

Swedish rockers CRASHDÏET have parted ways with vocalist Simon Cruz.

Says the band in a statement: "There is a reason for our lack of news lately. The reason for that is that Simon Cruz has left CRASHDÏET. Well, actually, he decided to leave in the midst of our mini tour in Japan... With no notice whatsoever.

"The last few months have been confusing, to say the least, and we haven't been sure of what to make of this... other than that our collaboration with Simon is over.

"However... The recording of the new album will proceed as planned and you can expect hear more from us soon!"

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:53 am

D'oh! That bites. I think Simon was their best vocalist thus far. His debut with them (Generation Wild) is my favorite CD of theirs.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:07 pm

By the way what ever happened to Dave Lepard? All I heard was he passed away and the band folded. Then they reappeared with a new singer. I never heard any explaination on how or why Dave passed away.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:12 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
By the way what ever happened to Dave Lepard? All I heard was he passed away and the band folded. Then they reappeared with a new singer. I never heard any explaination on how or why Dave passed away.

Hung himself back in '06

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:50 am

they keep losing vocalists. What a shame.

mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:17 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

Hung himself back in '06

Crap! I had no idea, I just figured he got sick and died. I hope they keep on!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 12:03 am

Here is the new single with the new singer Gabriel Keyes. His voice is a good fit for the band. It's not their best song though.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 6:54 am

glassprison wrote:
Here is the new single with the new singer Gabriel Keyes. His voice is a good fit for the band. It's not their best song though.

pretty good. The singer fits pretty well.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:31 am

The new song/singer isn't bad. I'd probably pick this up at some point. I liked their past output well enough.

PostSubject: Re: new Crashdiet cd in 2013   new Crashdiet cd in 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Crashdiet cd in 2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: