Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...

Go down 
+29
BillRoxx
James B.
SpectreFate
kethdredd
Wayne
EmoElmo
Olafsto
stormspell
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
DevZor
Rex
metalhead777
Dark Horseman
Big Rich
AchrisK
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Eyesore
mc666
GrandNational
nevermore
thejokeriv
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Fat Freddy
jettafiend
ultmetal
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Can't wait to hear your cover-version of Bad Brains "Soulcraft". I assume it will RULE!!!!!!

Or maybe that is not actually happening.....
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Just a few hours left on box set number one! The eBay auction ends at 9pm PST tonight! We're going to be making a nice donation to Sanctuary International to benefit The Bridge Bunch which helps feed the homeless of Nashville! You still have some time to get in if you want!

Also we still have some of the Limited edition box set left! But get in on that quick too!

Thanks to all those that already purchased! Next week watch for some see exclusives!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
The only bands I've pre-ordered special limited editions from are Ultimatum (this one) and Saviour Machine (origional demo, Legend III:I t-shirt, Eric Clayton's journal, and some rarity CDs). Both being indie bands, limited edition actually means limited so if you don't get on the ground room floor, your SOL.

Pretty much the case. Sometimes that's true of big labels too. The limited edition CD pressing of Black Sabbath (w/ Dio) - Live At Hammersmith sold out in less than a week and it's never been pressed again to CD.

I can't wait for you guys to see this box. It looks awesome. I'm not sure when Roxx will release photos of stuff, but I'm sure it will be soon. Much of the stuff for the box has been printed or is in the process of being pressed.

The Ebay auction for Box #1 went off without a hitch and is already paid for. The total was $260, with $130 going to The Bridge Bunch that feeds and cloths the homeless. The rest of the money goes to fund the box stuff. Thanks to the good response to the box so far Roxx decided to include a little extra insert; stickers of the album cover art. Boxes 1-15 are autographed and then random other boxes will have autographs.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:46 pm

As one of the first 15, all I can say is: Awesome! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 am

Cool cover!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 am

Gilbert wrote:
Cool cover!

Thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 pm

ultmetal wrote:

The limited edition CD pressing of Black Sabbath (w/ Dio) - Live At Hammersmith sold out in less than a week and it's never been pressed again to CD.

It's also available on CD in the Mob Rules Deluxe Edition (as an import) and was of course released on vinyl as well.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Cool cover!

Thanks.

Yup, have that vinyl. It's pretty sweet! headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7