Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker

Go down 
+11
Troublezone
speed101
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
mc666
manny
Eyesore
Sutekh
DallasBlack
Big Rich
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm

You get to see Maiden and Bruce front stage and all you can do is text?.... You are a wanker!

So is the guy screaming, I can't hear one of my favorite guitarists play one of my favorite solos.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 am

Apparently the guy was updating his blog. Seriously, do it after the show! Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker 37951
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 am

Read about this the other day. I think it's awesome. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 am

Cell phones are ruing the concert experience even though they helpmpeople who can't see the shows.

In Atlanta, I had some cokehead filmer who just had to film parts of every song with his crappy camera that was recording everything so blurry it was like Mr. Magoo was watching it.

He kept elbowing me and getting in my space, going so far as to one time coming back to his seat (yes he kept leaving and coming back) and stood in front of me. I tapped him on his shoulder and said "that is your seat, this is mine."

Then two guys in our row left for half the show, so i asked my friend to move down by their seats. There was already one empty seat, so now this makes 3 empty seats.

This POS still managed to get in my space and elbow me. Eventually I just started to stand as close as I could to the seat in front of me so I was at least in front of him. What a clown. Rant over.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 am

That dude paid tons of money so he could spend his time texting, what a f**king wanker indeed
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 am

he paid for his ticket. he should be able to text if he pleases. how is it ruining the show for anyone else?

Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 am

mc666 wrote:
he paid for his ticket. he should be able to text if he pleases. how is it ruining the show for anyone else?

that would depend upon where his elbows land while he texts.

And you're right, he has the right to text, and we have the right to make fun of him. And you have the right to stick up for him.

But you don't have the right to invade my space.

Last edited by Big Rich on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:31 pm

I'd would have called him a wanker too. It wasn't Joker, was it?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Laughing very hard

NEVER!!!!! LOL!!!!! A pic and then posting to FB maybe, but NEVER txting during the frakin song!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:13 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Laughing very hard

NEVER!!!!! LOL!!!!! A pic and then posting to FB maybe, but NEVER txting during the frakin song!!!!!!

Especially one of Maiden's finest.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Idiot for ya.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 am

I can see how Bruce got annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 am

Well , Bruce is entitled to his opinion. I think it is funny too.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Cell phones are ruing

EVERYTHING
Not just concerts or festivals but they are annoying everywhere, in the cinema, in the bus, smurfing everywhere.

And really, during a concert, the last thing i would do is look at my phone, texting something. Is this just another proof that a lot of people these days have ADHD and just have to do 5 things at a time, so they don't lose interest?

(And you don't do it during Wasted Years, that's one of their best songs in my oppinion headbanger )
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I was at the show, it was classic! Bruce is usually known for saying something pointed when it comes to things he feels very strongly about. I had thought about going to the Summerfest show in Milwaukee, but instead I went to the show in Indy since I'm from that area and I have a buddy who lives 5 minutes from the Klipsch Center (what used to be called Verizon Wireless Center and Deer Creek before that).
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
(And you don't do it during Wasted Years, that's one of their best songs

This woman speaketh the truth!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:33 pm

That's hilarious. I f'n HATE the whole texting concept. I swear, if I knew I could get away with it, I'd ram all the people I see texting when I'm driving.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That's hilarious. I f'n HATE the whole texting concept. I swear, if I knew I could get away with it, I'd ram all the people I see texting when I'm driving.

I was guilty of that this morning, but I was running late and the only co-worker who's # I have wouldn't answer his phone. However, there was no other cars on the road at the time.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:

i text but i dont do it while i drive.

apparently you shouldnt do it during maiden concerts either. I bet that guy was texting Blaze "This Dickinson guy isnt all that great to be honest..."

Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm

When Iron Maiden live doesn't hold your attention, with tight playing, acrobatic frontman, pyrotechnics, elaborate stage sets and painted backdrops, you know you have an attention problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker   Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dickinson calls some dude a wanker
Page 1 of 1