Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonded by Blood new CD

Go down 
+15
T-Roy
James B.
EmoElmo
Wargod
adrian
Andy
mc666
GrandNational
Gilbert
rawr!
Spiner202
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
speed101
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 am

ultmetal wrote:
Received the new BBB CD. I'm digging it. Anyone else get it? What do you think?

Got it off itunes a few days ago. I like it a lot. Diggin it too.

I was excited to hear Killing, and Critical Mass. I think the music on Killing is good, vocals don't sound near as pissed off as the original. Almost forced...... Critical Mass on the other hand is a damn good cover.

Good stuff..... headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

Don't really care for the Rage Against the Machine cover. In my opinion, the song destroys the momentum of an otherwise solid album.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Still have to check it out. Better then the second album?
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm

IMO, this falls squarely between their first two. Not as good as their first but much better then their second. I like the new vocalist better but there do not seem to be as many of those parts where they just "let loose" as on the first cd. Very good though.
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 am

ultmetal wrote:
Don't really care for the Rage Against the Machine cover. In my opinion, the song destroys the momentum of an otherwise solid album.

I hear you on that. I have taken it off my iPod. What did you think Of Critical Mass?
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
After really enjoying the first one I hardly listened to the second. Not sure why, it just didn't stick with me.

Their music isn't really that diverse, they have this nasty habit of repeating patterns and ideas which is really HARD to grow into (you know when an entire album sounds like ONE Epic 45-50 minute song) there are far more talented bands that deserve greater attention imo and after hearing samples off YouTube nothing has changed

"Fueled By Fire" has a bit more variety in their sound, having said that, they're just One-trick ponys
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Wanted to get this at Best Buy but suprise suprise, only availiable online.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 am

If it's as good as the latest havok, i guess i will buy it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 am

I'm really enjoying this one, even moreso than the first two. The first track is wicked! Killer riff and great vibe to it. I played it for my wife, who listens to country, and told her it would forever convert her into a metalhead. (It didn't. Oh well!)

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by Blood new CD   Bonded by Blood new CD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonded by Blood new CD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2