Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music videos with cameos from other musicians

Go down 
+16
Required Fields
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
Ben Grimm
tohostudios
Leatherface
A Handful of Wayne
brokentulsa
Gryphon-kl
Nico
Fat Freddy
Rami Airola
adrian
Shawn Of Fire
James B.
Hadley
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Music videos with cameos from other musicians Empty
PostSubject: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm

What are some music videos that have cameos from other musicians in them. For example, the end of Cinderella's video for "someobdy save me" has the polka dot twins running to bon jovi at the end. Any other examples like that?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:42 pm

seems somebody is watchin the same TV show as me ?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:42 pm

there mus be an echo in here or something

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Ozzy and Vince Neil were in a video for Autograph...I think it was "Dance All Night"...

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Kerry King makes an appearance and plays the guitar solo on "Witchkrieg" by Witchery.

Bill Ward in Trouble's Run To The Light video.

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Isn't Tom Araya near the start of Suicidal Tendencies Institutionalized video?
Back to top Go down
Rami Airola
Metal student
Metal student
Rami Airola

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Axl Rose appears in the second half of Michael Monroe's Dead, Jail Or Rock'N'Roll.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Ozzy and Vince Neil were in a video for Autograph...I think it was "Dance All Night"...

It was "Loud And Clear"

Ozzy also has a brief cameo in Ratt's "You Think You're Tough" vid along with Nikki Sixx... I think I see Carmine Appice and Herman Rarebell too

Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee also appear in Ratt's "Back For More"...as does a pre-Whitesnake Tawny Kitaen

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:54 pm

adrian wrote:
Isn't Tom Araya near the start of Suicidal Tendencies Institutionalized video?

Yes, he is. Also, Joey Belladonna was in the video for Grim Reaper's "Rock You to Hell".
Back to top Go down
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Dee Snider was in Y&T's "Lipstick and Leather":

and also a video by Lit (I think it was "My Own Worst Enemy", but I'm not sure), doing a variation on the Animal House/"We're Not Gonna Take It" rant.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:19 pm

This has to be the mother-load video for this thread!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:23 pm

and this one by sam also...
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:14 am

I think some of the guys from Biohazard were in a Life Of Agony video.

Ozzy was in an Alice Cooper video as was Slash (I think twice).

Ozzy and Lemmy did one together as well as Lita Ford and Ozzy.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:57 am

Ozzy was in Anthrax's "Antisocial" playing the Notman. I saw White Zombie's Sean Yseult in either a Motorhead or Romones video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:05 am

Funny. I posted this in the Now Playing thread last night. Pop Evil's "Boss' Daughter" features Mick Mars.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:54 am

If I remember correctly this P.O.D. video has a cameo of members from the Deftones
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:07 am

Ted Nugent is in Nickelbacks Rock Star vid. Prob some more too.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:01 am

Nico wrote:

Yes, he is. Also, Joey Belladonna was in the video for Grim Reaper's "Rock You to Hell".

So are the members of E-Z-O.

Lots of cameos (as well as some very convincing celebrity lookalikes) in the Ramones' video for "Something To Believe In"...Weird Al, Ted Nugent, members of the Plasmatics, Toni Basil, Mary Woronov, Penn & Teller, Fishbone, and many more.

Weird Al: "This is Debby Boone, asking you to give till it hurts" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:35 am

Soilwork made an appearance in an In Flames video:

And vice versa:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Dan Lilker (Anthrax, Brutal Truth, Nuclear Assault, etc.) makes a cameo appearance in the video for the Agnostic Front song For My Family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Kerry King was also in the Beastie Boys video for No Sleep Til Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Kerry King was also in the Beastie Boys video for No Sleep Til Brooklyn.

He played the guitar solo in that song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Ted Nugent and Sammy Hagar are in this video
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Tesla is in this horrible video.

Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:24 am

Joydrop video with Tommy Lee.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music videos with cameos from other musicians   Music videos with cameos from other musicians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music videos with cameos from other musicians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next