Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fear Factory - The Industrialist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Fear Factory - The Industrialist Empty
PostSubject: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:08 am

Pretty bad-ass tune. Looking forward to this album.

Last edited by Eyesore on Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:01 am

i didn't think Hoglan was doing drums this time around?

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:11 am

I heard Hoglan recorded the album but isn't touring with them.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:54 am

I don't know. He's definitely in the video. I think Byron Stroud left the band, so maybe that's what you're thinking of?
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:42 am

I saw a recent interview and they said there was a new drummer but they hadn't announced who yet. The drums on the new one are programmed however.

Mechanize was their last album which this song is from, the new album is called The Industrialist.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:52 am

adrian wrote:
I saw a recent interview and they said there was a new drummer but they hadn't announced who yet. The drums on the new one are programmed however.

Mechanize was their last album which this song is from, the new album is called The Industrialist.
I'm one album behind? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:55 am

Eyesore wrote:
adrian wrote:

I guess so, I saw them on tour for Mechanize two years ago!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:01 am

adrian wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
adrian wrote:

I guess so, I saw them on tour for Mechanize two years ago!
Something prompted me to post that tonight, though. Now I'm going through my history to find out what. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:09 am

Bah! I have no idea. I was surfing around earlier and came across a post or news item about a new album, and that video was attached. Guess it was an ooooold post. Haha.

Worse, I own Mechanize. Laughing

Fixed the first post, too. =)
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:23 am

Haha, well here's a song from the new one:

Edit: I see you added it already
Back to top Go down
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:13 am

I like them a lot better than shytty Meshuggah...Hail FF!!!! Hail Dino Cazares !!!

You guys should check out his Mexican side-projects as well, Brujeria/Asesino...man they are brooootal headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factory - The Industrialist   Fear Factory - The Industrialist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear Factory - The Industrialist
Page 1 of 1