Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)

Go down 
+13
GrandNational
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
ShadowAngel
Sutekh
mc666
Fat Freddy
exact33
Addy
tohostudios
Dark Horseman
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Empty
PostSubject: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:05 pm

http://www.ugo.com/web-culture/the-50-worst-band-photos-ever
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:09 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Manowar made the list!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I dont disagree with any of those, all of those are terrible

Diddy and Manowar are the only ones that i have heard of from that list. (but I mirror toho's sentiments on Manowar)

Heh
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

I like this description:

Crimson Armada
At this point, i'm moving from "bemused mockery" to "actually contemplating homicide" at all these dumb post-teenage screamo bands. You have bad hair, your songs suck, you don't even do good drugs. Stop making music.

The picture of Tankard is hilarious as well.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

wow. the bands on that list actually make Manowar seem... normal...

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Every single Motley Crue picture taken for the "Theater of Pain" album and tour should be on that page....

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

hey! No picking on the Diskreetse Mango Trio!! They are tr00 arcane metal!

but The Schytts??? the comment is great:

I can't - I mean, there just aren't any jokes here.

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

S.D. wrote:
Every single Motley Crue picture taken for the "Theater of Pain" album and tour should be on that page....

Geoff Tate must have paid someone to be left off the list

50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) 698017

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 pm

50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Fingers_528x297

Quote :
I bet if you cut the guy with his shirt open he'd bleed meth mixed with Natty Ice.

Laughing very hard!!!!!

...and predictably, the comments under this article is full of tirades from people calling'em out for referring to Immortal as a "death metal" band... predictable.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Those all belong on the "what were they thinking?" category. Terrible pictures to the point where some of them look like they wouldn't be even real. I hhave only heard of about 4 of those bands but only heard music from 2- Tankard & Manowar.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:51 pm

you just knew beforehand that Manowar & Immortal would make it.

Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

007 wrote:
Those all belong on the "what were they thinking?" category. Terrible pictures to the point where some of them look like they wouldn't be even real. I hhave only heard of about 4 of those bands but only heard music from 2- Tankard & Manowar.

For sure. You can excuse the teenage ones because of their juvenile attempts to be bad a$$, but when you have guys in their 40s doing the same..... oh boy Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

I feel better about myself now.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

...and predictably, the comments under this article is full of tirades from people calling'em out for referring to Immortal as a "death metal" band... predictable.

Caught my eye immediately
I mean, with Immortal getting called Death Metal, other pictures are clearly a joke and "source: Photobucket" how credible is that?
X-Japan looks like any other Visual Kei Band, you can probably create a "Top 200" list filled with weird and crazy looking japanese Bands, they all look the same.

Overall, it's not much fun, it would be fun if they would take real bands and how ridiculous most of them look. Make fun of those american and british 'metal'core bands with their nerd glasses, piercings and ear plugs. Make fun of Manowar and those italian rip-off Bands. But trying to be funny with pictures that never meant to be taken serious or completely smurfing up about the bands?
"Immortal is funny they look like pandas, herpderp" was already lame 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Awwwww, I still enjoyed laughing at them. Fun killer. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 pm

50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Stryper_SUC1_fs

silent
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

There was once a Wrestling Tag-Team called Killer Bees, they really should've used a Stryper song as an Entrance theme Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

probably because Immortal is not a death metal band.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Well yeah, and I even said to myself "the comments are gonna be full of nit pickers complaining about the Immortal thing..."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 pm

mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

i doubt a lot of people know the difference though between a death and black metal band.

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

i doubt a lot of people know the difference though between a death and black metal band.
a lot of people don't know the difference between Coke & Pepsi either. doesn't make them the same.

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 pm

mc666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

a lot of people don't know the difference between Coke & Pepsi either. doesn't make them the same.

those are still cola though Razz I am more forgiving of people who dont know black from death because that line is really hazy, even if the purists in both camps dont want to admit it.

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 pm

exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

those are still cola though Razz I am more forgiving of people who dont know black from death because that line is really hazy, even if the purists in both camps dont want to admit it.
death & black are still metal. Razz

just saying.

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm

mc666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

death & black are still metal. Razz

just saying.

lol!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:40 pm

The Tankard one was funny, they all were though. Tankard never looked like a band when they started out.

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)   50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50 worst band photos ever. (click at own risk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next