Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?

Go down 
+6
stepcousin
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Dark Horseman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm

"Whhhhheat Thins"

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Ok, the Reeses ones entice me until I remember that the modern version tastes like wax.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Am I the only one who notices stuff like this:

The old guy in the Pradaxa heart medication ad is the same actor playing the bride of the groom in the Etrade commercial where the Etrade baby says "I'm watching you...watching him."

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Am I the only one who notices stuff like this:

The old guy in the Pradaxa heart medication ad is the same actor playing the bride of the groom in the Etrade commercial where the Etrade baby says "I'm watching you...watching him."

Commercials using actors instead of real people! Surely you jest! lol!

You also might notice in all these anti-smoking ads they say cigarette use causes immediate damage. When that's utter BS. Smoking is bad for you but you're not going to get lung cancer from smoking 1 or 2 cigarettes (if you do, there are probalby other factors that caused it). It happens over time with constant use.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Found another pair of repeat actor commercials.

The woman in the Splenda commercials touting how it now has fiber is also the same woman who plays Jack's wife in Jack In The Box commercials.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

I think you watch a lot of TV.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

I don't think anybody can watch as much as I do. Being unemployed, it's one of the cheapest things I can do to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am

Isn't there some yard work for you to do? Help old ladies across the street? Push some Boy Scouts down?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Isn't there some yard work for you to do? Help old ladies across the street? Push some Boy Scouts down?

Yard work on the weekend, sweeping floors from time to time, and I cook dinner and clean dishes every night. The rest of the time is applying for jobs and e-mailing resumes which I can do while watching TV, listening to music, or listening to talk radio. Monday, I start hitting up all the employment agencies.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

I'm usually doing something else at the same time the TV is on. It's on more for background noise than anything else but when an ad shows up constantly, I can't help but notice these things.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2