Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?

Go down 
+6
stepcousin
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Dark Horseman
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

I'm finding them amusing. The new Etrade with baby giving his shocked face is good too.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

I like that one as well. HUH??!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

The Charlie Sheen one had me laughing. Course that did have to do with Charlie's face at the end of that one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Look at my sig. What do you think?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

BTW, they aren't all "Don't reenact...". There's "Don't end up in a ditch...", "Don't start taking in stray animals", "Don't sell your hair to a wig shop", etc. Another of my favorite in the series is "Don't end up with a baby with a dog collar".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Look at my sig. What do you think?

LOL! Good thing I already have Directv I guess.......
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 pm

I think you have the hots for Charlie Sheen and are trying to cover it up.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I think you have the hots for Charlie Sheen and are trying to cover it up.Very Happy

Yeah, you caught me winning and drinking tiger blood

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 am

they were funny the first couple times you see 'em, then I tire of them very quickly. Like the Gieco commercials.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, they aren't all "Don't reenact...". There's "Don't end up in a ditch...", "Don't start taking in stray animals", "Don't sell your hair to a wig shop", etc. Another of my favorite in the series is "Don't end up with a baby with a dog collar".

I've only seen the stray animals one and the baby with a dog collar one. I guess I've been doing a good job of keeping away from TV, or at least the commercials. Those commercials really aren't that bad, though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:19 am

Nico wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I've only seen the stray animals one and the baby with a dog collar one. I guess I've been doing a good job of keeping away from TV, or at least the commercials. Those commercials really aren't that bad, though.

If you're watching March Madness you can't get away from them.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Another commercial I like is the one for some car by Buick where everybody is being real hushed. I like the rock concert scene where the lead singer steps up to the mic and whispers "Are you ready to rock?" and the crowd whispers back "yeah".

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

And while I'm on the subject of NCAA tourney commercials, this new Stooges movie has to be the stupidest thing to come out of Hollywood in years. They've been pimpin' this thing constantly during games this weekend. Maybe I'm biased because I'm one of the few American males who never found the original Stooges funny to begin with but, OMG, does this film ever look bad. Unless you're in 4th grade. Maybe.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And while I'm on the subject of NCAA tourney commercials, this new Stooges movie has to be the stupidest thing to come out of Hollywood in years. They've been pimpin' this thing constantly during games this weekend. Maybe I'm biased because I'm one of the few American males who never found the original Stooges funny to begin with but, OMG, does this film ever look bad. Unless you're in 4th grade. Maybe.

The movie looks horrible. Also, I can't stand the Stooges. I am a Marx Brothers fan.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

The movie looks horrible. Also, I can't stand the Stooges. I am a Marx Brothers fan.

I like both. Though I doubt I'd like the movie. The preview doesn't show the Stooges beating each other up and without that, what's the point? When you take that out of the Stooges, you are left with crap. Just look at the Joe era (Joe had in his contract that Moe and Larry weren't allowed to hit him).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Another commercial I like is the Geico one where the couple wants to keep their home safe so they adopt a "rescue panther".

They try to sleep as the panther sits on top of a dresser in the bedroom licking his chops. "We find we don't need that much sleep."

lol!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Another commercial I like is the Geico one where the couple wants to keep their home safe so they adopt a "rescue panther".

They try to sleep as the panther sits on top of a dresser in the bedroom licking his chops. "We find we don't need that much sleep."

lol!

I don't normally like Geico commercials. While that one (^^^^) is amusing, the Richard Simmons one was pretty funny. That guy is out there, but at least he has no problem making fun of himself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 am

It'd be funnier if the panther attacked. I'm sick of Geico ads.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
It'd be funnier if the panther attacked. I'm sick of Geico ads.

And Progressive ads. I don't believe in hitting women but I have a huge urge to slap Flo.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? 25679
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, put me in the "Wanna Slap Flo" club.

Metal novice
Metal novice
abh3vol.firman

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:04 am

i wanna se one of those home security type commercials where the people come home and shoot the burgaler like i would grim reaper Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? 506406
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 am

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, put me in the "Wanna Slap Flo" club.

Slapaflo scratch

Is that an Indian tribe

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

No, it's a super secret club. Wanna join?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 pm

"Dude. Seriously? So gross."

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next