Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This one is vital!

Go down 
+3
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
KissinMaiden
7 posters
AuthorMessage

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:30 pm

This one is vital! Kisspuzzlecube1

The new KISS (Probably Gene Simmons) invention...Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:08 pm

wow friend is beast at rubix cubes, i might get him one lol
Back to top Go down

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:11 pm

This morning I was listening to KISS I open my computer. I went on the kissonline page and...A Rubix cube...WTF?!?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:34 pm

Why not? They've already plastered their faces on everything else.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:41 pm

i'm going to plaster gene simmons face on my leg someday, a nice tattoo with his tongue sticking out...GENIUS!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:48 pm

KissinMaiden wrote:
i'm going to plaster gene simmons face on my leg someday, a nice tattoo with his tongue sticking out...GENIUS!!

If you do that you will have to pay Gene Simmons five bucks every time you go out in public with the tattoo showing.
lol! 🤘
Back to top Go down

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:36 am

Gene Simmons took the place of a guy we all know...(I'm talking about coke)
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:27 pm

I want to be buried in the KISS Kasket. 🤘

This one is vital! Kasket
Back to top Go down

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:26 pm

This is Gene Simmon's one no?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:42 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
This is Gene Simmon's one no?

Laughing

How much do these things cost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:30 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:

Dimebag Darrell was buried in one of these wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:50 am

I just saw this on Blabbermouth and thought "it belongs in one of the KISS threads"... talk about a power trio, Gene Simmons, Larry King and BETTY WHITE?? 🤘 🤘

GENE SIMMONS Is 'The Selfish Sea Giant' - Aug. 18, 2007

According to KissAsylum.com, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons recently teamed up with Larry King and Betty White to bring us "Sea Tales", an animated children's DVD collection. A preview video of Gene doing the voice for his character, The Selfish Sea Giant, can be seen at this location.

"Sea Tales" is a collection of the world's most beloved fairy tales set in a vivid underwater world of fantasy. Each animated "sea tale" is one of over a hundred classics born from the minds of Robert Lewis Stevenson, Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde and Hans Christian Anderson, to name a few.

"The Three 3 Little Sea Pigs" and "Thumbelina's Underwater Experience" are thoughtfully adapted and re-cast using wonderful and whimsical creatures of the sea. Furthermore, each beautifully animated tale is narrated by some of Hollywood's best-loved talents.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:51 am

Whoops! Damn double post, Ignore please
Back to top Go down

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:25 am

ANimated Children's DVD? lol!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:

Dimebag Darrell was buried in one of these wasn't he?

Along with Eddie Van Halen's guitar from Van Halen II!!! Eddie can be a real a hole, but what a cool gesture that was.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Not that it really has much to do with the merch side, but I just read a short interview with Bruce Kulick and he said something along the lines of Kiss was always Gene and Paul's decisions, he was just a hired gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Now if Gene Simmons would put his face on toilet paper I'd be first in line at the store to buy some.

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:26 pm

detuned wrote:
Now if Gene Simmons would put his face on toilet paper I'd be first in line at the store to buy some.

lol!

Id be right behind ya Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I just saw this on Blabbermouth and thought "it belongs in one of the KISS threads"... talk about a power trio, Gene Simmons, Larry King and BETTY WHITE?? 🤘 🤘

GENE SIMMONS Is 'The Selfish Sea Giant' - Aug. 18, 2007

According to KissAsylum.com, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons recently teamed up with Larry King and Betty White to bring us "Sea Tales", an animated children's DVD collection. A preview video of Gene doing the voice for his character, The Selfish Sea Giant, can be seen at this location.

"Sea Tales" is a collection of the world's most beloved fairy tales set in a vivid underwater world of fantasy. Each animated "sea tale" is one of over a hundred classics born from the minds of Robert Lewis Stevenson, Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde and Hans Christian Anderson, to name a few.

"The Three 3 Little Sea Pigs" and "Thumbelina's Underwater Experience" are thoughtfully adapted and re-cast using wonderful and whimsical creatures of the sea. Furthermore, each beautifully animated tale is narrated by some of Hollywood's best-loved talents.

That is really too much!!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This one is vital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is vital!   This one is vital! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This one is vital!
Page 1 of 1