Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]

Go down 
+29
TrogDawn
nevermore
journeyman
ensiferum2k
A Handful of Wayne
spiritoradio
GrandNational
TheGooch
scottmitchell74
Chairman_Smith
AchrisK
Invader
KissinMaiden
ghost
Trial by Fire
Required Fields
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Wargod
Shiney
krokus
SideShowDisaSter
sovdat
the sentinel
ultmetal
exact33
T-Roy
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:53 pm

todays metal mail:

Steel Assassin - War of the Eight Saints + Poster
Gotthard - s/t +1
Judas Priest - Hell Bent for Leather (remaster)

Alex

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:55 pm

Nasty Savage - Psycho Psycho (signed by Ben Meyer)
Lowbrow - Sex Violence Death (signed by Ben Meyer)
Lowbrow - Victims at Play (signed by Ben Meyer)
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:34 pm

Pestilence - Consuming Impulse (original press)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:43 pm

Quote :

I have this as well kick a$$ cd looks like Sentinel Steel cd have the poster as well!

Oh yeah got his today:

AC/DC - Plug Me In 2 dvd set with bonus cd wanted the 3 dvd set but had to settle for this instead!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:33 pm

Quote :

This is so high on my want list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Korn ~ Greatest Hits Vol. 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Lookee what I gots: What a Face

The entire catalogue from this highly prolific Italian doom/ambient/improvisational artist! NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 309780
Ok, bro. I checked this dude out on MySpace and I was very impressed! Are all these official releases? I also see that he died in 2003. Unfortunate. Mind telling me how you got these? I'm really interested now.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:44 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Quote :

I have this as well kick a$$ cd looks like Sentinel Steel cd have the poster as well!

Wargod48

I really though Cypher Seer was going to be my fav sentinel steel cd this year but Steel Assassin might just top them! This cd is very well done and the sound is very clear and very full. I love galloping metal and this is a big slab of it...

Alex

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

This is so high on my want list!

And it should be!! There is nothing terribly original about the band but they do what they do extremely well.

Alex

TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:39 am

krokus wrote:
That is totaly increible. All cd´s???? Where did you bought them????
Nah, these are all downloads. His stuff is not easy to come by (especially the earlier releases) and the only original cd I have so far is Park of Reason. So these will have to do as I add the original ones as I come across them. impatient

Eyesore wrote:
Ok, bro. I checked this dude out on MySpace and I was very impressed! Are all these official releases? I also see that he died in 2003. Unfortunate. Mind telling me how you got these? I'm really interested now.
See above for where I got them. NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 309780

And as for him dying in 2003, I believe that is incorrect - especially since he just released his latest album Translate: Lo-Fi Lovers this year. (Which can be downloaded for free here: http://www.paolocatena.it/)
Where did you see that he had died? surprised

These are the two MySpace sites I know of for him:

http://www.myspace.com/paulchain

http://www.myspace.com/violatetheater

He does go by some different names, and has changed how he presents himself over the years quite a bit, maybe that's the confusion? The current names he is going by are either P.C. or Paul the Cat as far as I know... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:42 am

Ah, now I see. The myspace.com/paulchain page has a link to another site. There it says PAUL CHAIN IS DEAD 5 APRIL 2003. I didn't read on. Apparently it's just the death of a name. Haha. Paul Cat he became.

Definitely some cool music, though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:21 am

Abattoir - Vicious attack lp
Omen - Warning of danger lp
Crimson falls - The true face of human nature cd
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:24 am

Anthrax - Live the Island Years

Carbide - Spiral Termination

Megadeth - Killing is My Business ... (org Combat)

Metal Church - A Light in the Dark

Sabbat - Mourning Has Broken (Thanks Locky!)

Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding org. press (Thanks Locky!)

Visitör - Visitör (bootleg)
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:44 am

Access - s/t
Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon
Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant
Primal Fear - New Religion
Tarot - Crows Fly Black
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:13 am

First package from Locky came in:
MUNICIPAL WASTE:HAZARDOUS MUTATION CD+DVD
FIREHOUSE:3
EVOKE:THE FURY WRITTEN
MORTIFICATION.SCROLLS OF THE MEGILLOTH
DAVID T.CHASTAIN:MOVEMENTS THROUGH TIME
MISFITS:FAMOUS MONSTERS
TOURNIQUET:PATHOGENIC OCULAR DISSONANCE
TOURNIQUET:PSYCHO SURGERY
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES:THE ART OF REBELLION
USURPER:TWILIGHT DOMINION
USURPER:CRYPTOBEAST
SHOTGUN MESSIAH:SHOTGUN MESSIAH.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:38 pm

Forbidden- Twisted Into Form
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:30 pm

Ghost - what do you think of that Tarot? It's on my want, just wondering what you think of it...
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:13 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Ghost - what do you think of that Tarot? It's on my want, just wondering what you think of it...

That Tarot is an excellent cd from wht I've read their heaviest to date, I need to get the others!

Wargod48

NP: Alkemyst - Meeting In The Myst
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:10 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

That Tarot is an excellent cd from wht I've read their heaviest to date, I need to get the others!

Wargod48

NP: Alkemyst - Meeting In The Myst

My fave TAROT albums are from the 80s. SPELL OF IRON and FOLLOW ME INTO MADNESS are my fave records by this underrated band.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:24 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

In my opinion it is an excellet album. It is a perfect mix of melodic metal and old school hardrock. It shows perfect the singing talent of Marco Hietala. A straight album which I can recommend to you.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Earthquake - Sitting In The Middle Of Madness

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:33 pm

AC/DC- Plug Me In (Collectors Edition)

For those talking about TAROT, they are awesome. I bought all their stuff not too long ago on amazon. They remastered all of their albums and added bonus tracks except for the last 2 albums. The old stuff is great and the newer they got they started to sound like Nightwish minus Tarja singing. Marco is a great singer and they are a really great band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:40 pm

ghost wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
In my opinion it is an excellet album. It is a perfect mix of melodic metal and old school hardrock. It shows perfect the singing talent of Marco Hietala. A straight album which I can recommend to you.
His brother sings on this one, too, and he gives some of the songs a nice Ozzy feel. Definitely a killer album, as is all of their albums. It's funny, because until about two years ago I thought Suffer Our Pleasure was their debut, which I owned and loved. I was pretty shocked when I found out they'd been around since 1986! Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:44 pm

Mail and a Newbury Comics run:

Monster Magnet - Powertrip (1-Track Promo CD Single)
Monster Magnet - Powertrip (2CD)
Monster Magnet - Powertrip (CD2 Single)
Monster Magnet - Powertrip (CD3 Single)
Stompbox - The Halloween Day Massacre (7" EP)
Tad Morose - Leaving The Past Behind
The Flower Kings - Back In The World Of Adventures
The Flower Kings - Retropolis

Bought that Powertrip album on eBay for the bonus CD and the singles came extra. Now I have four CD singles for the song "Powertrip." Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Some pretty rare ones actually that I have coming to me.

Destruction - Bestial Invasion Of Hell Demo Tape

Death - Live In Tampa Demo Tape

Whiplash - Ticket To Mayhem Vinyl (Original!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next