Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]

Go down 
+29
TrogDawn
nevermore
journeyman
ensiferum2k
A Handful of Wayne
spiritoradio
GrandNational
TheGooch
scottmitchell74
Chairman_Smith
AchrisK
Invader
KissinMaiden
ghost
Trial by Fire
Required Fields
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Wargod
Shiney
krokus
SideShowDisaSter
sovdat
the sentinel
ultmetal
exact33
T-Roy
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:05 pm

TheGooch wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
then how come i have never heard about it until; today?
Because you post to much and read too little?
no i do reads metal news on a number of sites and i cant believe i never heard it. and you cant say i post too much
Oh, I'm clearly a post whore! Haha. I just meant that you generally reply to like 30 threads at once and you obviously missed this:

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/heart-of-metal-f1/helloween-gambling-with-the-devil-t1835-50.htm
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:06 pm

looking at the first page of the thread you did not know it was coming out so soon soon if you did not see it until theni had no chance of knowing lol!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Take the convo to a thread guys. This is for the collections posts.

BTW, not trying to be a d*ck here. Just want to try to keep things neat and tidy.

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Well, it's out. Go get it, because it's killer!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:53 pm

Todays metal mail:

Sieges Even - Paramount
Riverside - Out of Myself
Riverside - Second Life Syndrome
Primal Fear - New Religion +2
Judas Priest - Priest...Live! (remaster that completes my remaster collection of Priest albums)

Alex

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Riverside - Rapid Eye Movement 2 CD special edition
I'm looking for this one, but they only have the single CD version around here. Looks like I'll have to buy it online.

I have spun this one like mad today and it is very very good. I am newer to prog metal but this is very satisfying. The second disc has one of the best instrumentals i have heard in a long while.

You may also enjoy anekdoten. I have been spinning that one while not on my riverside kick. totally atmospheric prog that, while it doesnt rock out, is soothing and very catchy..

Alex

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:48 am

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I'm looking for this one, but they only have the single CD version around here. Looks like I'll have to buy it online.
I have spun this one like mad today and it is very very good. I am newer to prog metal but this is very satisfying. The second disc has one of the best instrumentals i have heard in a long while.

You may also enjoy anekdoten. I have been spinning that one while not on my riverside kick. totally atmospheric prog that, while it doesnt rock out, is soothing and very catchy..

Alex
Yeah, prog is new for me, too, but I may have a year or two on you. It's a very satisfying genre, but also demanding. You've gotta listen! Haha. I've not heard Anekdoten, but I'll check them out. I recommend you check out Dredg. For some reason they're popular with the alterna-kids, so a lot of people avoid them. I think they're pretty killer, and a lot metal fans would dig them if they were released on Sensory or some sort of reputable "metal" label.

Check out this video:

SAME OL' ROAD
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex
Yeah, prog is new for me, too, but I may have a year or two on you. It's a very satisfying genre, but also demanding. You've gotta listen! Haha. I've not heard Anekdoten, but I'll check them out. I recommend you check out Dredg. For some reason they're popular with the alterna-kids, so a lot of people avoid them. I think they're pretty killer, and a lot metal fans would dig them if they were released on Sensory or some sort of reputable "metal" label.

Check out this video:

SAME OL' ROAD

They are interesting. Me have to check out more! Your not helping the cd budget Smile

Alex

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:28 pm

New today:

Cadaveria - The Shadows' Madame *
Kid Rock - Grits Sandwiches For Breakfast (w/Bonus Tracks) *

* $1.75 from lala.com.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:13 pm

Savatage - Streets (LaLa)
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:17 am

Accept- Metal Heart
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:12 pm

Helloween - Gambling with the Devil 2 cd

Alex

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:45 pm

ARMORED SAINT-Symbol of Salvation(Lala)
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:25 am

Metal Church - s/t
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:38 am

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil 2 Discs
Jaco Pastorius - Curtain Call
Frank's Enemy - s/t
Marty Friedman - Introduction
Stratovarius - Infinite
Stratovarius - Visions
Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
ABWH - s/t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:50 am

Sinner - Fast decision lp
V/A - Hard lp
Alice cooper - Billion dollar babies lp
Ratt - Invasion of your privacy lp
Grave digger - Witch hunter lp
Helloïse - Cosmogony lp
ZZ top - Eliminator lp

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2836
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40