Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is Obscura - Retribution?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

How is Obscura - Retribution? Empty
PostSubject: How is Obscura - Retribution?   How is Obscura - Retribution? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I really like Omnivium, and like what I've heard off of Cosmogenesis. How does their debut hold up against them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: How is Obscura - Retribution?   How is Obscura - Retribution? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am

I can't comment, but I just heard these guys for the first time the other day and quite liked them! Don't usually listen to death metal but sounded great
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: How is Obscura - Retribution?   How is Obscura - Retribution? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 am

it's their best one imo. a little less tech/prog & more straight up death. still enough of the former for those who eat that sh*t up though.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: How is Obscura - Retribution?   How is Obscura - Retribution? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

adrian wrote:
I can't comment, but I just heard these guys for the first time the other day and quite liked them! Don't usually listen to death metal but sounded great

Out of curiousity, what material did you hear by them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: How is Obscura - Retribution?   How is Obscura - Retribution? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Required Fields wrote:
adrian wrote:

Out of curiousity, what material did you hear by them?
I think the song was Anticosmic Overload. Me and my brother were browsing random metal videos and that one really appealed to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is Obscura - Retribution?   How is Obscura - Retribution? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is Obscura - Retribution?
Page 1 of 1