Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Not sure how many listen to Lana Lane, I think Eyesore loves her like I do. Anyway she just released her new cd called "el Dorado Hotel" her first in 5 years since "Red Planet Boulevard". I got this today after ordering it on the release date of Jan. 25th.

I've heard songs on the Think Tank Media site. And from what I've heard this is her strongest cd since "Secrets Of Astrology" & "Queen Of The Ocean". She had said she needed time off to rest and write new material and it shows. This is a strong cd I highly recommend this if your a Lana Lane fan.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

I only have Secrets of Astrology. I loved it at first, then grew bored of it. Haven't listened to it in years. I should give it a spin.

How do the other albums compare to it?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Lari wrote:
I only have Secrets of Astrology. I loved it at first, then grew bored of it. Haven't listened to it in years. I should give it a spin.

How do the other albums compare to it?

Well this one is up there with I mentioned in my original post, great song writing and it has more guitar than usual. Her last few or so before this release I thought were a little week. But I love anything Lana Lane, as I have all her cds this is #17.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I don't know, I really loved Lady Macbeth and Red Planet Boulevard.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

I don't know much about her. I do have an album with her doing Zeps "Kashmir" and it sounds pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
I don't know much about her. I do have an album with her doing Zeps "Kashmir" and it sounds pretty cool.

Yeah she did a covers cd called "Covers Collection" in 2003!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Fanappreciationbanner

Click the banner, and you could get almost every Lana Lane and Erik Norlander album for under $100!

That totally sounds like I'm a street teamer. Haha. Either way, it's a sweet-ass deal.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

I have them all anyway!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Wargod wrote:
I have them all anyway!

Wargod
Me too. Kinda sucks knowing we paid triple that amount for each album, huh? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel   Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lana Lane - El Dorado Hotel
Page 1 of 1