Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blessed By A Broken Heart

Go down 
+11
snooloui
metalhead777
DallasBlack
tohostudios
stormspell
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
kmorg
MetalRob331
Speedmetalfreak
Eyesore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Eyesore wrote:
You guys don't like the song "She Wolf?" That one rules!

Must be off one of their earlier growlier albums. "Feel The Power' is my first real exposure to the band; please don't ruin it. Razz

Reminds me of Avenged Sevenfold. Their stuff prior to City Of Evil just was not my style but that album made me a fan.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
You guys don't like the song "She Wolf?" That one rules!

Must be off one of their earlier growlier albums. "Feel The Power' is my first real exposure to the band; please don't ruin it. Razz

Reminds me of Avenged Sevenfold. Their stuff prior to City Of Evil just was not my style but that album made me a fan.
Posted it earlier in this thread:

Yes, more metalcore, but I still think it's a bad-ass tune. That album isn't nearly as good as the new one, but it has some great tunes.

No metalcore, great tune:

Metalcore verses, great chorus:

Slight metalcore, ridiculous but great chorus (and it's a fake video, not the band):

I love those songs, though.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:40 pm

She Wolf I heard on Amazon too and I thought it was corney with that horrible drum sound and the growling. They really have changed a lot.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
She Wolf I heard on Amazon too and I thought it was corney with that horrible drum sound and the growling. They really have changed a lot.
Yeah, definitely corny. I still love it, though. "Move Your Body" has an even more ridiculous drum sound during the chorus. Total 80s pop.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Yeah, definitely corny. I still love it, though. "Move Your Body" has an even more ridiculous drum sound during the chorus. Total 80s pop.

And I LOOOOVE 80's pop! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:49 am

I really like this album, too. I've played it about once a day since it came out. On the next album I would really like to see them drop the core elements all together and just stick to a straight '80's sound for the entire disc. They don't really need the core at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessed By A Broken Heart   Blessed By A Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessed By A Broken Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2