Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discogs.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Discogs.com Empty
PostSubject: Discogs.com   Discogs.com Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Someone mentioned having shopped at this site before. I never knew you could buy stuff through them, even though I'd been to the site countless times.

Anyway, I just bought something through them. The seller seemed legit. Anyone have experience with this site?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Discogs.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs.com   Discogs.com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 am

I might have been the one who mentioned them. I've bought through them quite a few times and have had zero problems.

Yeah, I didn't know you could buy stuff from them either.... until I did. Smile

Found some waaaaaaaaay cool stuff(Humble Pie 45s and other vinyl beauties). I recently bought a Jimmy Smith - Prayer Meetin' record through them.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Discogs.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs.com   Discogs.com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 am

chewie wrote:
I might have been the one who mentioned them. I've bought through them quite a few times and have had zero problems.

Found some waaaaaaaaay cool stuff(Humble Pie 45s and other vinyl beauties). I recently bought a Jimmy Smith - Prayer Meetin' record through them.
Yeah, I picked up the Helloween/Apocalyptica split 7" EP that was released on Record Store Day. Cost me $7. Can't complain about that.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Discogs.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs.com   Discogs.com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Eyesore wrote:
chewie wrote:

Yeah, I picked up the Helloween/Apocalyptica split 7" EP that was released on Record Store Day. Cost me $7. Can't complain about that.

That's what else!!! I bought The Sword/Year Long Disaster split(Cold Sweat) for an excellent price. A US dealer and under $15.00, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Discogs.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs.com   Discogs.com Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am

Man, I am loving this site. Lots of overseas sellers, so much of it is too pricey for me, but so far I've scored these:

Cry Of Love - Bad Thing (CD Single)
Cry Of Love - Peace Pipe (CD Single)
Heather Nova - The First Recording
Helloween/Apocalyptica - The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner/Bring Them To Light (Split 7" EP)
Leaves' Eyes - Melusine (EP)

All for around $5 aside from the Helloween 7" which was a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discogs.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs.com   Discogs.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discogs.com
Page 1 of 1