Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) Empty
PostSubject: The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)   The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

We are very excited to announce the release is near completion and it sounds amazing! For the first time here is the entire track listing for “The Sacrificed: III”…

01. The World is Changing (Intro)
02. Falling
03. Ark of the Covenant
04. The Nephilim Agenda
05. Time’s Up
06. Words on the Gin
07. Behold the Power of God
08. Regeneration
09. Offended
10. Before the storm
11. 24

All of those who have already pre-ordered will be receiving an exclusive download of the entire album this week! In addition anyone that pre-orders the new CD from this day forward will also receive a download link of the whole album!

Get ready 2012 is going to be an amazing year for fans of The Sacrificed as ‘III’ has finally arrived!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)   The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Looking forward to it. The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)   The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Streaming it now. Sounds awesome!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)   The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:23 pm

I received the pre-release download of this album and gave it a several spins already. The guitar work is fantastic. Musically, it fits somewhere between early Fates Warning and Recon, with some songs pushing the boundaries of speed metal. Vocals are high and clean. This is American heavy metal. (Not flower metal! No keyboards dominating the song, no dungeons and dragons).

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)   The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I received the pre-release download of this album and gave it a several spins already. The guitar work is fantastic. Musically, it fits somewhere between early Fates Warning and Recon, with some songs pushing the boundaries of speed metal. Vocals are high and clean. This is American heavy metal. (Not flower metal! No keyboards dominating the song, no dungeons and dragons).

I am stoked about this..............but ?

my priors are getting into a band (big time) and they split or get too "artistic" and lose all the things I dug about them.

Not to mention "anyone" can play in the studio. I don't see this band hitting the road and functioning the way a band used to.

The SACRIFICED - 'III' Update (Track List & Download)
Page 1 of 1