Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tony Iommi has cancer......

Go down 
+25
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
QuothTheRaven
Andy
Troublezone
DallasBlack
exact33
TheDoctor'sScarf
arachnoplasma
Addy
EmoElmo
fingers
Mglaffas81
Lari
jerseyultifan+
Wurthless
speed101
Wayne
ultmetal
manny
Required Fields
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

I saw this yesterday. And yes, I believe lymphoma is one of the more curable forms of cancer. Here's hoping and praying that Tony and his family get through this with flying colors! The Riff Master will not be beaten! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
I saw this yesterday. And yes, I believe lymphoma is one of the more curable forms of cancer. Here's hoping and praying that Tony and his family get through this with flying colors! The Riff Master will not be beaten! headbanger

This is my understanding as well, certainly when it is caught early.

What timing, today in the mail I got something from the local chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphona Society asking me to donate. We should all kick over a few coins in the name of Tony! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am

My prayers and thoughts to the most important guitarist ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Speedmetalfreak
Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 am

I love Toni. The best guitar player ever!

I'm sure he'll beat it.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 am

From his official Facebook:
My fans, friends & colleagues -

I just want to say how overwhelmed I am with all your messages of support, thank you so much.

Well it's not what I wanted for Christmas, that's for sure, but now I can't wait for the test results to come in and get going with the treatment.

It's really good that the guys are coming over so that we can continue working on the album as things are going great in the studio.

Well, not much else to say at this time, so thanks again.

Bless you all,

Tony
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 10:01 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/black-sabbath-guitarist-tony-iommi-860921

Tony Iommi's lymphoma is in remission! Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 395375

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:37 am

His fierce metal riffing was too much for the cancer. The doctors just played 'Symptom of the Universe' and the cancer cells withered and died. Hail Satan!!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:41 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
His fierce metal riffing was too much for the cancer. The doctors just played 'Symptom of the Universe' and the cancer cells withered and died. Hail Satan!!!

The lymphoma died of Tony Iommi cancer! Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 4:21 pm

Tony has a new cologne out.
Anyone try it !
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 11:08 am

Glower wrote:

Tony has a new cologne out.
Anyone try it !

is it called Dehumanizer Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Iommi has cancer......   Tony Iommi has cancer...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony Iommi has cancer......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2