Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Shirts?

Go down 
+5
A Handful of Wayne
James B.
adrian
Wurthless
speed101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Can anyway tell me the best/cheapest place to get 80s metal bands shirt?Looking for bands like death,iron maiden,and thrash,speed,and traditional metal.They dont have to be original shirts.thanks,
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm

I would check out either Amazon or eBay. They have a little of everything, you just have to look.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am

I also know Rockabilia has shirts of a lot of the more well known bands. Never used them though
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 am

And if you're looking for Death t-shirts or hoodies, relapse.com has a bunch. And you can get them bundled with the new remasters of the Death catalog, so that's an extra bonus.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 am

If you are looking for actual vintage shirts from the 80's, be prepared to see prices ranging from 75 bucks on up. I would go to a bands website and get a licensed reproduction of something similar to what was slung back in the day. For example, I would rather pay 20 bucks for an Iron Maiden Trooper shirt licensed by Maiden than pay 75 bucks for a used 1983 World Piece Tour shirt/jersey.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Saw this place advertised on blabbermouth. They seem pretty decent. Some things are a little pricey though. http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/backstreetbm/

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm

adrian wrote:
I also know Rockabilia has shirts of a lot of the more well known bands. Never used them though

I have used Rockabilia before. They are pretty reliable.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks so far to all whos helped.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Check out:

www.Star500.com
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Although I never ordered from them, so I can't say how their customer service is, check out:

http://www.jsrdirect.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Although I never ordered from them, so I can't say how their customer service is, check out:

http://www.jsrdirect.com
They're good, I got my Exodus - Piranha shirt from them

Oh and my Overkill - Horrorscope patch!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 am

I will have a lot of TSHIRTS for sell soon of bands like LIZZY BORDEN, LOUDNESS, ANNIHILATOR (alice in hell), WHIPLASH, MALICE, RATT etc...I will put on a link when i have them home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Shirts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Shirts?   Metal Shirts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Shirts?
Page 1 of 1