Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Video blog

Go down 
+4
metalken
A Handful of Wayne
James B.
Wargod
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Well I purchased an HD JVC Everio camcorder and I'm gonna do a metal video blog and post it to youtube. It will consist of all my purchases on vinyl/cd/dvd music related of course. Most of it will be heavy metal and some blues when I purchase some. Also I will go back in history to my youth and talk about what got me started in collecting music from the early 70's to the present.
I'm gonna try and talk about more of the non commercial side of the hard rock scene in the 70's, a sort of Metal Evolution if you will say but a lot more different than what Sam Dunn does.
I want to get into what I like and what my friends around me at the time got into. Although they basically moved on to other things I stayed heavy into the music scene quite abit and still do.

I'm gonna use heavy music as a background and see if anyone knows what is playing. I will cover concerts, new releases, rants.......or what ever comes along. I will do this from my metal room and will wear one of my shirts when I do this. I'm gonna try to make this video about 15 minutes in lenght and post this on the weekend when I have free time do a video blog. Either way I think this is a good idea on my part not sure what everyone else thinks about it. I haven't really seen anything on youtube like this. I'm sure there will the haters because I'm not talking about everything. This is what got me started and what I like along with what I mentioned above.

So what do you think will you follow this video blog?

Wargod

Oh I need ideas for a name or title!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12611

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 pm

kewl

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Sounds good, i'd watch. How about Warvlog? although it sounds like a history thing

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Sounds awesome. Will look forward to what you put up. I have always checked the stuff you have posted in the past, and you have turned me on to some killer bands.
As far as a name, I don't know?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 am

I'll watch! Call it Primal Metal Very Happy

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 am

I will definitely watch it, just let us know when you post the first video on youtube.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

Of course I will watch!!!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12611

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 am

Old Guy with Camera

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6334

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 am

I'd watch.

Wargod Metal Video Blog

The War Room
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 pm

James B. wrote:
Old Guy with Camera

Yup old guy. I did my first blog today it had to be under 15 mins. The first one I did I had to delete and redo it. Should be up later today.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Video blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Video blog   Metal Video blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Video blog
Page 1 of 1