Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....

Go down 
+8
Wargod
allthingsmetal
EmoElmo
metalheaded
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Empty
PostSubject: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:39 am

FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Album

So hey, does ya like thrash metal? Sure you does. How'bout FREE thrash metal? Even better!!

Earache Records is sponsoring a totally legal, free download of the new album by this British thrash band, PLAGUE OF CONSCIENCE, before its physical release in early 2012. (They did the same thing with the last Gama Bomb disc a year or two ago and it was very successful). So if you wanna check out some free stuff, goest thou here:

http://www.earache.com/savagemessiah

Sounds like pretty sweet stuff to me. headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:45 pm

haha! Wow that's terrible!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Lurideath wrote:
haha! Wow that's terrible!!

Hey, it's free. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:59 pm

But it's on a big label!!!

I don't see how the giveaway was so successful for GAMA BOMB. They have seemed to lose steam since then and the reviews were mixed.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

The reason its being given away is probably because a lot of others think like me on this band. haha!! I don't know. How did Earache come to sign this band anyways? This has got to be the weakest thing they have ever released.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Bands who are willing to tour constantly get signed, not bands who sound the best.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:00 pm

I know that, I'm not dumb! But simple fact that this band is terrible. I won't say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:39 pm

No they are not terrible by any means!The last two albums were solid.Nothing groundbreaking mind you.

Oh well,at least you tried Freddy!I for one appreciate the link.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Not what I was expecting when I read "thrash" before downloading it and hearing it. I was expecting a lot heavier, like thrash thrash...

To me, it's more of a power speed/thrash with clean vocals that would fit well in a regular heavy metal band. Good for what it is, but I wouldn't really label them thrash metal.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Not what I was expecting when I read "thrash" before downloading it and hearing it. I was expecting a lot heavier, like thrash thrash...

To me, it's more of a power speed/thrash with clean vocals that would fit well in a regular heavy metal band. Good for what it is, but I wouldn't really label them thrash metal.

Yeah, they're not as thrashy as I expected either but the Earache Records e-mail I got about the freebie described'em thusly so I figured I'd let it ride.

Back to top Go down
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Sounds pretty good ! I kinda dig it!
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:53 pm

I haven't heard this yet but I really like Insurrection Rising. I actually think they are one of the better newer bands. I always describe them as "if Metal Church were a thrash band"--this is what they sound like--imo. Thanks for the link. Can't wait to check it out.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 am

Quote :
I always describe them as "if Metal Church were a thrash band"--this is what they sound like--imo.

Yeah, I'd say that's a fair description.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:51 am

If Metal Church went more bubble gum maybe. This is not thrash.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Never ceases to amaze me when someone posts something about a band and a free download there is always someone who has negative criticism. For christs sake just don't post anything.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Luckily I didn't see this post or I might've ignored them today. Not much thrash but it's pretty decent speed metal, nothing earth changing but enjoyable so i'm happy with the purchase.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 pm

It's basically power metal with thrash tendancies.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 am

I can agree with that.
Back to top Go down
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 am

Lurideath wrote:
If Metal Church went more bubble gum maybe. This is not thrash.

Just be thankful that it's free and the singer doesn't sound like Udo
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:11 am

I like it, I have it and also have Insurrection Rising. I don't give a sheet what style it is. It's got enough thrash in it for me.

Shannon, maybe if AVB would get the new stuff out ASAP, I wouldn't need to buy the sub par stuff..... Wink Razz

Seriously though, I am looking forward to more AVB, and TOB, and a lot of other stuff.....
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Well, hot dog!! The link in the first post still works. Go get Savage Messiah's Plagues of Conscience album for FREE then come back here and tell us how terrible it is.  Razz 

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....   FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Well, hot dog!! The link in the first post still works. Go get Savage Messiah's Plagues of Conscience album for FREE then come back here and tell us how terrible it is.  Razz 

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

FREE Download of the new Savage Messiah album....
Page 1 of 1