Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show

Go down 
+17
Metal Misfit
jerseyultifan+
The_Jayroh
Lurideath
Arjun_M
Mglaffas81
manny
Sutekh
DallasBlack
Eyesore
ultmetal
speed101
mc666
exact33
tohostudios
Ben Grimm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I don't really care who plays the halftime show, though if they invited Ultimatum, I'd care. Very Happy

i would look to the Eastern Sky for Jesus' return;if Ultimatum got that gig@@ lol! A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 795291 kiddin,Scott

serious..if it were to happen..show me the way to Philly airport..i am on my way!!! tells my aunt to save the leftovers..i am meeting Ultimatum in Detroit!!! A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 337331 A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 795291 lol!! a promotion mang.can dream right??
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Who gives a Smurf if Nickelback plays a halftime? People shouldn't be so xenophobic and Detroit should thank God a big act like Nickelback is even willing to set foot into their town at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:06 pm

manny wrote:
Sutekh wrote:
Just be thankful you're not getting Meat Loaf, like we did in Australia for our AFL Grand Final. Off key, off time, off balance, off the planet.

Just awful. And you won't find it on YouTube, becuase it keeps being pulled.

I am Meat Loaf fan but the last decade or so, live his voice is shot, singing off key or just mumbling the words, its an embarrassment!!!!!

Good to know it's not just us, then Very Happy.

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/shows/hot-breakfast-eddie-mcguire/blog/video-meatloafs-afl-grand-final-performance/20111003-en18.html#ooid=kwaDd2MjpEznXMsMwMMBtf29--Ri4zub
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm

who is Nickleback ? "The bully took the third graders milk money and the kid said "give me my nickle back"

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Nickleback responding to petition, pretty funny haha
http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/6aov

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Don't care I rarely watch overated pro football anymore. If that's all they worry about is halftime show that is nuts. They should focus on their high unemployement.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 am

Wargod wrote:
Don't care I rarely watch overated pro football anymore. If that's all they worry about is halftime show that is nuts. They should focus on their high unemployement.

Wargod

i agree. There a lot of of other things that need fixed other than nickelback playing at halftime...

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Wargod

i agree. There a lot of of other things that need fixed other than nickelback playing at halftime...

Of course there is, but did anyone watch the video? lol!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Wargod

Of course there is, but did anyone watch the video? lol!

i am still mesmerized by your sig...

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
if people would put their time & energies into more important things, this world wouldn't be the cesspool that it is.

I totally agree - this is a silly petition. If you dont like em, dont pay attention.

Yeah, it's not like they got Dave Matthews Band for the halftime show.

DMB sucks ass, but Nickelback is worse. ALOT worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:01 pm

exact33 wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Wargod

Like the Jona's Brothers playing at halftime (at my families Thanksgiving they were watching Dallas Cowgirls against the Miami Chum and they were the halftime show)? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Wargod

Like the Jona's Brothers playing at halftime (at my families Thanksgiving they were watching Dallas Cowgirls against the Miami Chum and they were the halftime show)? Very Happy

I came in midway and I didnt know it was the jonas brothers...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show   A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A petition worth signing, to drop Nickelback from the Thanksgiving Halftime show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2