Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodstock Open Air!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Bloodstock Open Air! Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstock Open Air!   Bloodstock Open Air! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 pm

So Bloodstock Open Air 2007 begins in 5 days. With a fantastic line up, boasting Nevermore, Sabbat, Testament, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Freedom Call, Arch Enemy and various others, I'm completely psyched. Unfortunately I have to miss the first night (although thankfully I've seen Testament before), but the 2 days I'm going for should be kickass. This is my first time at Bloodstock despite it having run for a good few years and it's apparently one of the friendliest festivals in Britain, which is cool. Is anyone else from the forum going?

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock Open Air!   Bloodstock Open Air! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:58 pm

Quote :
Nevermore, Sabbat, Testament, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Freedom Call, Arch Enemy and various others

Shocked Shocked Not fair!! But, good luck to you. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock Open Air!   Bloodstock Open Air! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:26 pm

Well, I got back from it today and it was fantastic. Saw so many great bands and even better, got to meet a lot of them. Now I have CDs signed by Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Korpiklaani and Sabbat.

One of the best moments of the weekend was running into Martin Walkyier in the middle of the main area and having a chat with him about his then forthcoming appearance on stage with Finntroll for Trollhammeren. That was surreal. Great weekend overall, any UK members here missed out by not going!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock Open Air!   Bloodstock Open Air! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:27 pm

Glad you got to see them.....our big events in the States are Ozzfest and stuff I have mostly no interest in seeing. The only one I can think of is Cornerstone for those of us who enjoy the Christian Rock/Metal scene...and I've yet to go....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock Open Air!   Bloodstock Open Air! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodstock Open Air!
Page 1 of 1